Nintendo Lover's Club

This is a place for all lovers of Nintendo to meet and chat :)

Quick Overview

Category
Console
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Introductions

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Heya everyone and welcome to our new Nintendo Lover's Club!

Here is a place where we, as lovers of all things Nintendo here on SBenny.com will be able to chat with one another and get to know each other. It is my hope that this group will bring us a bit more together!

When you get a moment, please introduce yourself and say hello below.

I'll start with mine :)

For those of you who don't know me, my name is CordeliaCross, but most people call me Cordy. I am a member of the Staff Team and the Community Team and I started off here as mainly an eBook Releaser. I love to read books because it's like an escape into a whole new world, and I love to write. I also play the electric violin and a few other instruments. Currently, we have three freshwater fish aquariums in our home, a 3.5-gallon tank, a 29-gallon tank and a 75-gallon tank with tons of different fish living in them. I can't wait to get to know about all of you :)

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
Hello there, thanks for the invite and congrats, a Nintendo club is a nice idea.
It's early in the morning, my brain is still sleepy, not much to say right now but I'll give it a try.
I'm mostly a science fiction, heroic fantasy addict, that includes movies, novels and comics, as I grew up with marvel's publications among others.
I really enjoy playing rpg games, and Nintendo was an important part of it, with zelda serie by exemple.
I wish you success with this club, I have no doubt it will have popularity as we're all Nintendo fans.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello there, thanks for the invite and congrats, a Nintendo club is a nice idea.
It's early in the morning, my brain is still sleepy, not much to say right now but I'll give it a try.
I'm mostly a science fiction, heroic fantasy addict, that includes movies, novels and comics, as I grew up with marvel's publications among others.
I really enjoy playing rpg games, and Nintendo was an important part of it, with zelda serie by exemple.
I wish you success with this club, I have no doubt it will have popularity as we're all Nintendo fans.

Thank you for your kind words, and welcome to the group :D.

Shan154

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi~ the name is Shandy. Thanks for the invite, i love BL, animes and mangas, mostly i often read novels about isekai or transmigration to another world. So nice to meet you

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
thanks for the invite! i'm axelleviii (you can call me axel) and have been a nintendo fan for quite a while. i'm 35 and i have a dog (batman) and a cat (levi). i also really like anime. my first nintendo console was an NES we bought from my mom's friend when her sons got an N64, but before that my siblings and i all shared a gameboy. it was the clear one. we played mario and the six golden coins a lot, and several other games. when i was in high school, i got my first SNES emulator and played the roms for final fantasy vii, a ranma 1/2 rpg, link's awakening, and chrono trigger. we also got our own N64 and super mario 64 and ocarina of time. i've been a pretty avid mario and zelda fan since then!

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hey everyone this is @Joannesp i am a visually impaired gamer and i will be moderating this club just thought i let you know nice to meet you all.

caprithebunny

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, my name is Cy and I've been a big fan of Pokemon from a very young age, and my love for Nintendo games eventually bloomed when I found Animal Crossing as a teen and the Super Mario Bros game for DS! I'm a CYOA text-based game dev, I have a tuxedo cat named Holly, and I've been trying out Pokemon Let's Go Eevee for the last few days!