Visual Novel and Otome Fans!

Here is a place where all VN and Otome lovers can meet to discuss their favorite games and storylines!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Introductions

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Heya everyone and welcome to our new Visual Novel and Otome Games Club!

Here is a place where we, as lovers of all things VN and Otome here on SBenny.com will be able to chat with one another and get to know each other. It is my hope that this group will bring us a bit more together!

When you get a moment, please introduce yourself and say hello below.

I'll start with mine :)

For those of you who don't know me, my name is CordeliaCross, but most people call me Cordy. I am a member of the Staff Team and the Community Team and I started off here as mainly an eBook Releaser. I am a regular D&D player and I love to create new campaigns for my friends and family. I love to read books because it's like an escape into a whole new world, and I love to write. I also play the electric violin and a few other instruments. Currently, we have three freshwater fish aquariums in our home, a 3.5-gallon tank, a 29-gallon tank and a 75-gallon tank with tons of different fish living in them. I can't wait to get to know about all of you :)

MissTopaz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello I'm MissTopaz or Topaz,

I've been dipping in and out of the sbenny forum for the past 2 years.

I enjoy reading books, letting my imagination run wild!! :D
I'm an amateur writer and have written a few fanfictions.
I work 12 hour night shifts so I need something to occupy my time and prevent me falling asleep. :sleep::LOL:

I've downloaded a few mobile VNs and I'm currently browsing the VNs available on other platforms.

I look forward to reading your experiences and opinions.

Stay safe and take care :giggle:

Last edited:

wawacat

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello! I'm wawacat and I'm new to the forum! I originally joined so that I could download a game, but I think I'll be here for a while! I like playing games and listening to music. I hope to get along with everyone here :angeldroid:

MariaShipper

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello everyone! I'm Maria the Shipper and I'm just a simple girl who likes playing otome games *v*