Inventory.smali

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,799 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lordkyoukan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Inventory smali modding tips and tricks to get free Iap do and do nots.
Let's help each other out and share our thoughts and information on the subject.
Post automatically merged:

I've changed the line publicgetspurchase to be a const p1, 0x1....yet it sometimes seems to not work..what have you been doing or tried I read a fourm post about changing publichaspurchase to a const p1, 0x1 and it working. Anyways let's see what we can do to get the Iap hacks to work.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sometimes you see the Inventory.smali (as it's the default purchasing script for some Android games) which then gets overridden by custom scripts made by developers. This would mean editing anything into Inventory.smali wouldn't have any effects.

I personally never hacked games this way so I can't tell you much about it, but a good starting point would be trying to put a return-void right under the function name (if it's a void). This will "nop" the function, which means it won't do anything at all.

Then, run the game and see if the function is effectively doing nothing or if it still does what it's supposed to do. This will help you determine if the file you're editing or the function you're editing is the right one.

Lordkyoukan

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
ok thanks sbenny ill try that...I wasn't aware that the file gets over ridden.
Post automatically merged:

after doing this it dose what its been doing to me all the time closes the app and wont run just by changing one thing and recompiling it for now im using (soul knights) for testing mods ...but if I change one thing and then recompile and sign it it just closes the app and wont work..all I changed was return p1 to return void instead...I noticed on recompile it came up in cmd and said fake log opened...4 times and failed after it...but then went on and built the rest of the apk…..whats the normal way of modding apps..since you don't use this method...?

Last edited: