Invisibility (lucky patcher)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,790 happy users since 2014.
Register

MeredithB

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi all!

I have installed the newest version of Lucky Patcher (above 8 I think) and when I apply a patch a message pops up about needing a proxy and how that will break Lucky Patcher invisibility. What does it mean? What are the consequences of that?

I have googled it but found nothing.

Thank you,

MeredithB

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you. I hope they read this too, then

Mer

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well, I'm not exactly sure how the whole modding world work since as mentioned before, I'm just another user.
Maybe other can help. Oh and did you find the answer here? If not then...well sorry for nothing.... And good luck buddy

MeredithB

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for your time. I found that post but didn't quite make my doubts go away unfortunately.

Thanks, mate

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It's a feature affecting newest versions of Lucky Patcher , they say this proxy server will make the cracks more effective but so far I didn't notice any differences, which is another reason I sticked with my custom version of it (SB Patcher ).

MeredithB

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you. I will try the SB version then. I was used to LP but I will try your app.

It was very confusing. No one seems to know what happens it LP gets "visible". I just chose "cancel" just in case, lol.

Thanks for the comments

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you. I will try the SB version then. I was used to LP but I will try your app.

It was very confusing. No one seems to know what happens it LP gets "visible". I just chose "cancel" just in case, lol.

Thanks for the comments
This would be a little bit late but since I download that lp proxy server it cause my phone to crash randomly when I look at my apps manager it's eating 1gb of my ram which is find i very suspicious and Google play protect telling me to uninstalled it cuz I said it was a malware I hope that's not true because I was using lp for a month now.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Invisibility is simply a randomization of the process used to inject the in-app purchases hack by using a proxy, this way apps aren't usually capable of detecting it, but don't think it means you'll be able to crack more apps, it's just a way to prevent apps from detecting it, but iap cracks will keep failing at usual, so nothing worth the efforts in my opinion.