iOS 13.3.1 beta

DamianZachary

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
So the beta version released a few days ago and I have heard some positive stories about it. Can everyone that is currently using it give some feedback about it? Are battery drain issues still a thing? Optimized battery charging, screenshots getting saved after edits, location services, mobile data and wifi, etc... is it stable enough to update? The majority of iOS 13 updates that I have tried (iOS 13 beta and iOS 13.1 are exceptions) have terrible bugs and problems. Currently using 13.3 and everything is smooth but battery life sure is s**t. Anyone got their battery problems fixed, and how?

A

Ad Manager

dpowers20

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
I just got the upgrade and I noticed that my battery has been draining a lot since the upgrade. Its a good thing I have my power bank with me wherever I go. If youre looking into buying a power bank, this website is really helpful.

Last edited:

normabell

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
No battery issues here. Running the beta on two iPads and an iPhone.

jaepollard

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
Which iPhone do you have? I have an iPhone XR and I have the same issue. I must say that on iOS 13.3.1 battery seems to drain a bit less. Maybe it’s just an impression

burbigo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
EXP
I have the 8 Plus and I didn't have any issues with the battery or other and I have the same iOS version.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.