IOS?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,868 happy users since 2014.
Register

voiq stiles

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
What about IOS? Will there be an IOS version for downloading MOD’s? Basically compatible for both Androids and IOS? :3 If people have been talking about this and already been solved please tell me 😅

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
from my limited knowledge, if you want to use mods on IOS, i believe you have to jailbreak your phone? i don't know much about it, but i have heard that apps can only be downloaded through the app store on apple phones as a security measure. it's one of the reasons i prefer my android, much easier to get mods... but according to a cursory google search, there are ways. if you search for "how to install modded apps on ios" there appear to be several tutorials.

voiq stiles

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
from my limited knowledge, if you want to use mods on IOS, i believe you have to jailbreak your phone? i don't know much about it, but i have heard that apps can only be downloaded through the app store on apple phones as a security measure. it's one of the reasons i prefer my android, much easier to get mods... but according to a cursory google search, there are ways. if you search for "how to install modded apps on ios" there appear to be several tutorials.
aah thank you ^.^ i’ll have a search for this on youtube or google but i do have an ios which is jailbroken but the current one i’m using is not 😄 but thank you 😊

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think you should use iosgods for modded ios apps! They are currently revoked, so you might need to wait for them to resign from the apps again. :0

voiq stiles

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think you should use iosgods for modded ios apps! They are currently revoked, so you might need to wait for them to resign from the apps again. :0
i will definitely try that out😃☺ thank you!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I know it's still pretty limited, but we also have a small IOS section here too _> iOS MODs & Hacks