💬 Review Iphone 10 by Ztaru

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,343 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ztaru

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Iphone 10

Description
The picture quality is pretty awesome. The phone comes in a varied amount of colours. However, the layout of any iPhone is kind of annoying since they do not have the function to go backwards unless the app they are using offers It. Also, the phone doesn't really have a long battery life.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The picture quality is overall very good. It doesn't seem to worsen over time like most other phones which is a plus in my books. Not only that but the photo app that's already included on the phone when purchased had a lot of features and it's performance is absolutely amazing. Most phones I've tried in the past did not reach my expectations but the IPhone 10 really made me question whether any phone I've considered good before was really good. Also, the phone is really easy to use and is user-friendly! The performance can be used anywhere around the world and the service will be impeccable. The price is also really good for such an amazing phone, averagely costing around £230. Plus, the phone corms in a varied amount of colours consisting of black, silver, red etc.

Things I don't like
The phone does not have the function to go backwards like most Samsung phones, which I find is a big con. Plus the fact that the phone battery doesn't last 5 hours really makes me look down at the iphone 10 slightly. Just know that if you wish to use this phone, always bring your charger.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
In conclusion, I think that this phone is really worth it, knowing that it has way more pros than cons and anyone should experience the joy of having an iPhone 10.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month