Is aquaman worth watching

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,841 happy users since 2014.
Register

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
I was thinking of watching aquaman with my friend so I thought I should ask for some reviews . I hope someone has seen the movie and can give me some decent review about it

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Its not a bad movie..but i am glad i did not pay to go see it.altho the movie was sold out.i went to bumblebee. And boom i come home from the movies and see on tv aquaman.so i enjoyed it at home.glad i did not spend on it that day.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Its not a bad movie..but i am glad i did not pay to go see it.altho the movie was sold out.i went to bumblebee. And boom i come home from the movies and see on tv aquaman.so i enjoyed it at home.glad i did not spend on it that day.
How did you saw that movie on TV . And is bumblebee better than aquaman

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
My fam and i also wonder how it came on tv. I live in Suriname.it looks like it was recorded somewere.i dont know. I must say that i find bumblebee a good movie in it own way.
But Aquaman is also good.its for me difficult to choose.i find them both good movies.

Last edited:

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
My fam and i also wonder how it came on tv. I live in Suriname.it looks like it was recorded somewere.i dont know. I must say that i find bumblebee a good movie in it own way.
But Aquaman is also good.its for me difficult to choose.i find them both good movies.
You are lucky☺. I think I should watch both then. That's better

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes we were lucky that day..because my first option was Aquaman.nut it was sold out..so bumblebee was my only choice.i find bumblebee cute.you can really see in the movie that it about him,because so one of his buddy's were send on earth to help him fight.

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Yes we were lucky that day..because my first option was Aquaman.nut it was sold out..so bumblebee was my only choice.i find bumblebee cute.you can really see in the movie that it about him,because so one of his buddy's were send on earth to help him fight.
I wish something like that happens with me too.

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Maybe oneday.. You never know. But sometimes you can find apps were you can watch these mivies for free

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years
Maybe oneday.. You never know. But sometimes you can find apps were you can watch these mivies for free
Which app btw. Is there any specific app for latest movies cause usually they only have the old movies