Is boruto trash or Naruto too awesome?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,304 happy users since 2014.
Register

Which one?

• Total voters

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I can't guess between the options so I would rather hear your opinion.

Asutorufo

Femboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^ω^\)
Member for 3 years
My vote is the 3rd one, and tbh its because both is a stupid shounen series taking place in a survival of the fittest world... and mainly because I don't really like action shounen MCs 'cause of the bullsh*t logic of that specific category

e.gs:

MC is naive as heck, a peace-loving idiot and won't kill enemies and such (which could lead to worst consequences if it weren't for the fact its a shounen)

Villains are dumb as heck and seems to be too forgiving or they will suddenly change to goodie-two-shoes and became the MC's ally or smth once the MC "reforms" them after they've done unforgivable acts

There'll always be that one annoying plothole and some other stupid things in the plot

and etc...

(I don't hate the shounen category in general... in fact I love most of them especially the SOL ones, what I hate is the action-type series taking place in a dangerous place or a survival of the fittest world... because that will simply become a bullsh*t series, I can understand that most of them are generally for kids, but seriously there's violence in there y'know and generally there's obviously some dark stuff hidden within the series)

Asutorufo

Femboy (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^ω^\)
Member for 3 years
Anyways, Naruto is better suited for kids- and at the same time for the memes and those cool battle action scenes and maybe comedy? Of course while turning off your brain or simply ignoring the plot 🙂

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, I guess you are the complete opposite of me.....
For me, SOL anime is kinda Lame(that's probably because I watch for the fights), actions speak louder than words, and some fights are bound to get ur adrenalin pumping, like:-
1. Naruto and sasuke Vs momoshiki
2. Naruto Vs Pain
3. Obito Vs kakashi
4. Izuku Vs katsuki
5. Izuku Vs todoroki
(These are my top 5, see for yourself)

Ravenade

Savage Lv6️⃣
Green Thumb
Member for 2 years
I just dislike that Boruto all he did was think of himself... like a brat but I totally understand it since it's like now teenagers this day. I haven't finished Naruto but I've seen some scenes there, his character was a pity one where some people avoided him for some reason tho it wasn't his fault. I would pick the 3rd one, for the reason that it really depends on the one who's watching it.