Is Clash of Clans the best Supercell game? Yes/no, and why.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,615 happy users since 2014.
Register

Bearizz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been playing it since 2013, and in my opinion is the best game :cool:

pastel

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I started to playin this game when i was 15 years old, stopped playing for awhile bcs of studies. Recently, installed it and kinda confused how to use it. LMAO. Still the best game i guess lol

Bearizz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, they changed lot of things to improve the game, and they added new heroes and troups; especially for players with the highest town hall level

pastel

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh. I just found out abt that... if you didn't tell me i would not know. Right now, i'm just upgrading my walls and weapons. Earning gold is hard. dang.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I stopped whem I reached max th8. I mainly did wars so upgrading to th9 was not in my best interests. Anyways it was a nice game overall, aboandoned it when my clanmates stopped playing.

pastel

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I stopped whem I reached max th8. I mainly did wars so upgrading to th9 was not in my best interests. Anyways it was a nice game overall, aboandoned it when my clanmates stopped playing.
Abandoned that game for 4 years😂 It's kinda old now. I've seen lot of my friends stop playing COC now.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Abandoned that game for 4 years😂 It's kinda old now. I've seen lot of my friends stop playing COC now.
I downloaded it a couple of months ago but the new features were so overwhelming that I had to stop (again lol.)

RomStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'd say clash royale is better, because it has an actual esports scene in the form of crl and its more interactive in a sense.

MrCobras

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I played clash royale for long time, it's good game but now i think that game has too much cards with strange and annoying mechanics. Game also become easier to play. IMO that game is good but not the best. Clash of clans seems to be better than this

Bearizz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'd say clash royale is better, because it has an actual esports scene in the form of crl and its more interactive in a sense.
I played both and maybe the biggest difference is that in COC you have to use more strategy than in CR to win an attack, in my personal experience. That's just my thought, maybe I'm wrong

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I've only ever played Clash Royale so I can't say