Is it love Ryan?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,866 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adedoyin247

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
The one on AC Market is not moded. Been checking often but they havent MOD it.

Madawan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Really? Ahh! i passed by it while i was searching on another games on AC market. I should have checked it out first. Sorry guys :(

ariaskye

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes please.. Look through is-it love series if you may and can.. Really dying to play drogo series.. 😢

NinaRicci

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
So, what you're saying is that it would be impossible to mod?

NinaRicci

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Energy is checked via server gateway.php so am afraid not. Spent about 3 hours on it but all just visual and also hacking http request didnt work
Well, that's anticlimatic. Thank you for trying, anyway.

Cordcutter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Is there a way to speed up the time... So energy will refresh faster? Or maybe change per energy value? Sorry I'm not certain with the exact terms here....hope these r not dumb/pipe dream ?s :/

NinaRicci

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Is there a way to speed up the time... So energy will refresh faster? Or maybe change per energy value? Sorry I'm not certain with the exact terms here....hope these r not dumb/pipe dream ?s :/
That's exactly it. To mod an app, they place a code that keeps your phone on telling the server that you spent energy, gems or whatever. The thing with those apps, be Ryan or any other, is that the energy tally doesn't pass through the app, it's kept on the developer's system. Therefore it is impossible to mod.
I'm sorry :(:(:(

Cordcutter

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh dang I see... Thank u so much for all ur time n efforts etc...!! Oh n Great explanation too...I'm truly grateful!

TheKingKronos

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
it would be great if it's possible to mod this game, i know many people enjoy them and are really looking forward to playing it

giefhax

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry for the noob question, but is there a way to decompile the apk to see the story text/gallery images that way instead? I'm desperate :(

Status
Not open for further replies.