Is it possible to mod MARVEL Realm of Champions

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,622 happy users since 2014.
Register

PunyGod

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello all.
Firstly I would like to apologise if I get any terms wrong, I am brand new to modding but very interested in learning more.
I started to play Realm of champions and have been able to Edit units, gold, iso and rank up materials using game guardian but all don't work as they must be server side. I am now using the fuzzy search to increase or freeze health during fight. But have not been able to do it successfully. I found the correct dword and changed it a number of times and was only able to decrease the health pull and still lost health when getting hit. I also couldn't get the game to load in APK editor pro.

So what I'm really asking before I go any further is if it is even possible to change anything that would give player advantage as it is a PVP?

Any help would be appreciated.

Yas Kashije

Endless
Member for 4 years
I don't know about the game itself, but other games from the same developers have security implemented. You think you are following the proper dword, but it's just visual bc the real value lies behind some encryption/function that makes it hard to pursue.
Or maybe it's indeed server sided, though I find this unlikely.

Possible it is, but the amount of knowledge, time and effort it will take is also huge. So huge I would deem it impossible.

PunyGod

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the info mate. Will keep on trying for now as I find it very interesting as well. But you are right it does seem like a huge task