Is it still fine to use the [HIDE] code?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,295 happy users since 2014.
Register

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I saw a post that says the users don't have to like/reply on posts after unlocking it. However, I don't want to put charges on my eBook posts. I want it to be free, but after I tried removing the CHARGE code(this was the method I used to do so that people won't have to pay for my eBooks) the links became viewable even if you don't have an account(I tried opening one of my posts on incognito mode). If I understood it correctly, this is against the rules(Rule 6).
So my question is: Do I have to put a charge on my posts, or can I just use the HIDE code?

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Kijori At the moment it's impossible to not charge less than 1 sb for any release so my advice would be to just charge 1 sb for it because each day login SB Points is 30 so yeah people who want to read the ebooks you are posting won't have any problems downloading them have a great day :D

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Kijori At the moment it's impossible to not charge less than 1 sb for any release so my advice would be to just charge 1 sb for it because each day login SB Points is 30 so yeah people who want to read the ebooks you are posting won't have any problems downloading them have a great day :D
I think they already removed the SB Points daily login bonus, although I guess I could just charge 1 SB Points. Thanks for answering my question!

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Kijori sorry about the daily login I just found out about that from you and now since I have read the post from @Sbenny its really sad to know why it has happened. Anyway, have a great day :D

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Actually whenever there is a link (anywhere in the eBook release) then the system automatically hides the link and only registered users who like or reply can view that link. Often problem arises when the system does not recognize it as a link. So use the 'Insert link (Ctrl+K)' (which is near the Rainbow option in Editor). Then the file link should be hidden by the system automatically. No need for hide code. If the problem still persists then you can always message Sbenny directly. Sbenny always replies to the messages I send.

Last edited:

EdgyNihilist

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Actually whenever there is a link (anywhere in the eBook release) then the system automatically hides the link and only registered users who like or reply can view that link. Often problem arises when the system does not recognize it as a link. So use the 'Insert link (Ctrl+K)' (which is near the Rainbow option in Editor). Then the file link should be hidden by the system automatically. No need for hide code. If the problem still persists then you can always message Sbenny directly. Sbenny always replied to all the messages I sent so far.
Unfortunately, it didn't work. I guess I might just message Sbenny regarding this. Thanks!

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!