Is it true that there was a hidden world inside earth?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,404 happy users since 2014.
Register

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
So I was browsing in the deep web lately and accidentally see and watch this leaked very confidential hacked video video the title was hollow earth NASA find something under the North Pole the narrator in video says it is a tunnel entrance that's lead on the other world that is called atvatabar which I find most shockingafter watching this video I don't what to believe anymore.

So my question for you guys have you run into this thing? Do you think it is true or just fake.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Aside from the fact that beneath the ground are filled with layer upon layer of hot plates, no oxygen, light nor food for a more complex organisms to survive?
Nope, I don't believe it.

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well I do believe if the people with power able to do that. I mean human could make a tunnel hundreds meters below sea levels to mine resources (coal mining, gold etc) for years. Almost everything is possible now 😅

Chamani

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well I do believe if the people with power able to do that. I mean human could make a tunnel hundreds meters below sea levels to mine resources (coal mining, gold etc) for years. Almost everything is possible now 😅
No, we are pretty unable to make a living in that kind of conditions. By "We" I mean any intelligent animal we had found, Only very basic fungus and microbes can survive there (and not that much deep anyway because it gets hotter and hotter as you get down)

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah I know per 100m the heat raise to 3degree. I’m not talking to 1km down to earth crust, but 100-300 maybe still possible to make an underground bunker.
There is still also cavern from limestone or any carbonate rocks. But this depends on the rocks there. It maybe covered with ice but we don’t know the formation of the rocks there.