Is Lucky Patcher safe app?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,477 happy users since 2014.
Register

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Active User
Member for 5 years
It is safe, but sometimes it eat quite much space.

tia6560842794134091404.png

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Its safe, if downloaded from their official web site.

robbos2121

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
This app is as safe can be, if don’t understand instructions then don’t use as you be wasting time with it and not working. I’ve used for years and does all games I’ve tried it on. It won’t work games which are online, but some may do but need go more advanced hacking and in some cases you need to have the Lucky Patcher program to be Installed to be able to use on other devices. So basically you can’t hack game on device and give to others or put on another device unless they have the Lucky Patcher file installed as it will use its own code to run and keep game hacked. So before try to use read full instructions for maximum use as not worth time if want try pass games on to others Make sure they have anything else needed to work or be waste of time doing.... And also it works on NON ROOTED DEVICES AS WELL so try and experiment with it and just go with the flow as they say.......

Last edited:

kovaera

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
i've had it for ages, just make sure u download the original one!

nancys

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
This app is fully safe to use.

robbos2121

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just ahcked game called hit the bank with it and running fine for me here...

worldforcrac

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
No, the Lucky's Patcher will not harm your device. This application basically a modifier tool that is 100% free. Few people thinks that it's a virus or a malware since it's not available in the Play Store.