Is Lucky Patcher safe app?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,983 happy users since 2014.
Register

Africsnail

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years

Africsnail

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
And you don't see any noticable battery drain.
I suspect it may somehow add some shady code to the apps that you're patching, but that's probably just a paranoia

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
And you don't see any noticable battery drain
Not really, no.
And i don't think they do anything suspicious to the apps, i've been using it for a few years now with no problem at all except the once in a while pug in case of a new update and they fix it relatively quickly

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've used Lucky Patcher for years both rooted and non-root settings. The only problem I've ever had is when I've patched a system app when I was on rooted phone when I chose some settings I shouldn't.

The only problem you'll have is if u patch an app u won't be able to download updates for patched app from playstore. There r options tho such as downloading APK update from apkpure and use Lucky Patcher option of reinstall which deletes patched app to put safe APK on.

Handy tip use lucky patchers option for automatically backing up apks when installed.

Good luck. You'll be fine

BlackShadow8037

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes it's safe but there are many games or apps do not support for in app purchase after you patched. Idk what going well is it

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
X
Yes it's safe but there are many games or apps do not support for in app purchase after you patched. Idk what going well is it
This is definitely true. I typically find trying to patch any Gameloft games to be a waste of time. The licence verification will work so you can download an app from outside the play store but as soon as there are updates for a new version of a Gameloft game you're in trouble as you can't continue playing game until you update and getting that APK and patching it is problematic.

Saying that though, some games are made to be patched. Take Star Trek Trexels 2. The in-game crystals which you will need can cost as high as £50 and that gets you a paltry two packs of officers, only one out of each pack will be good. You can use the IAP's all day long with no problems at all and can still even use PVP which is a rarity with a Lucky Patchered game.

PhilReed1976

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Has anyone downloaded the latest update for Lucky Patcher ? It's a completely new APK and you have to download a separate plugin for in-app purchases. A couple of my games have stopped working for bypassing in-app purchases such as Star Trek Trexels 2.

Would appreciate some insight into getting this to work properly.

Victoriashin

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It just okay. I found something better than it on apknite. Don't remember what exactly its name is. As I saw it long time ago. Sorry

phucluong97

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Using it seems against google policy - unlocking app/delete ads. But I used it, very convenient.

robbos2121

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
It wont hack many games now as all are patched, I did fishdom with it and worked fine until game updated, and now it won't hack the game as says payment failed and I used all options as well and all still the same thing so not worth using now....

Oppa Madara

The Perfect Susano'o
Member for 5 years
I've been using LP for almost a year now, and i have no problem with the app nor it disturbs my phone. It works great, in my opinion.