is soup a drink?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,782 happy users since 2014.
Register

Qbot7268

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
What is the real question here? Is soup a drink, or is lava wet?
Either way, both of these are actually possible.

Qbot7268

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Alright, how about this? Soup IS drinkable, but it's just water combined with juice from your choice of food. Soup is mostly drunk, unless there is something else inside the bowl which you have to eat to finish drinking your soup. Besides, if you were to drink soup the entire time, I don't really know what would happen to your body (except make you feel a little warm). Anyway, I believe soup can be considered a drink, but it can't really replace water and milk as a whole.

Qbot7268

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
And another thing, lava CAN be considered wet if we can actually feel the wetness of the lava itself. Due to it's extreme burning sensation, that's not really possible. Lava is TECHNICALLY a liquid, so it CAN be wet, but it's just liquid magma, and wet lava can sometimes not make any sense. If you were to make an experiment based on this, don't try to test it yourself. Anyway, lava can be wet if you want it to be wet.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
First question , it depends on you. If you pour it into a glass and drink then of course it is xD

Second question , Somedays ago someone asked me if water is wet. The answer was both yes and no. We measure wetness of a element by measuring the water inside it. And there should be other substances with water to call it wet. So pure water (only H2O) is not wet but regular water have minerals in it. So it's wet. And about Lava the temperature is too high that it's pretty much impossible that there is any water inside it. So no Lava is not wet .

sofiey

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
these are my simple answers :D

Is soup a drink? : soup is basically a food in which we can drink~
is lava wet? : lava is liquid in state so therefore we can conclude that lava is wet~

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Maam this will help you in no way as it also didn't help me but in school we were taught that UNDERGROUND LAVA IS CALLED MAGMA

PixelYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Soup is a mixture of both liquid and solid, the water is liquid and thus a drink and the other materials (like chickpeas and chicken) are solid.
I don't know if lava is wet but I don't know that it's basically fire (which is mostly gas) in a liquid state.

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Would a dinosaur know? You know its decomposed and is close to the "Hot Spring River"?

Ace564

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I believe we are perceiving this in the wrong way. Is soup a drink? Why the heck not. It ain't?. Well that changes nothing you Glorious sunshines.rejoice and sing "Hallelujah" for soup is what we call it to be. Is Lava wet? Of course you big beautiful bastards. Say hello to your uncles from me on your way home. It ain't? Well Dillinger is still dead and Hitler committed suicide(allegedly) so nothing changes. Have a nice day

bobxbob

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Lava is not wet. Is molten steel or gold wet? When we use the word wet, we mean moist or to make something damp.

As for soup being a drink, it can be both drink and food depending on the type of soup. If you need to chew, then it is not a drink.

Just my tuppence worth...

DadDawg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I say why not,the liquid can allow the solids to just slide on down if you just operate your throat, but many would gag.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'd say soup is a drink as much as cereal is a soup. Also, lava may make you damp but people usually get burned before feeling anything damp, and usually, that's their tears. From the pain.