Is there any different between rooted lucky pachter and not ?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,438 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
The non-rooted version, while works, is not guaranteed to work on many games.
The rooted version has more tricks up its sleeve and high success rate of modding.

but i still use the non-rooted, as rooting is really dangerous and i don't want to brick my phone....

aortinboaall

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
You have either rooted and have access to the root file system , or you haven't. You can obviously do more if your device is rooted.

AnonVendetta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I always root my devices and have been doing so since 2010-ish, i can tell you some of the differences:

1. Non root cant apply patches to core Android system files
2. Non root cant make use of LP as an Xposed module/Magisk module (except if you install LP and Xposed in a virtual spaces app)
3. Non root can only create modded APK, it cant modify an app's data directly.
4. Non root uses LP's built in busybox, LP in root mode requires busybox installed system-wide.

@FoxInFlames: Rooting an Android device is usually only dangerous if the person is a moron. For someone like me that understands what they're doing, it's possible but very unlikely. I did hardbrick a phone once several years ago, but i wasnt trying to root it.

aortinboaall

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
You have either rooted and have access to the root file system , or you haven't. You can obviously do more snaptube vidmate if your device is rooted.
I use it that way. My phone isn't rooted, so Lucky Patcher can't edit the apps themselves, but it takes a copy of the app and edits it (rebuilds with the mods), so you have to uninstall the original app (which can be backed up in advance) and install the modded APK.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month