Is there any list type forum where all the games under the same creator is there?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,200 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soramaru27

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just saw recently a list for Hosted Games and CoG games and I wonder if there's anymore out there? Like a post on the list of Kairosoft games or any other. Just curious.

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think you could find all the MODs by the same modder visiting his/her profile, find, find all threads by ...

You could also go here: Sbenny.com, Your Free MOD APK Android Apps & Games Provider and search for the name of the moderator, because we have the name in the credits so you will find all the mods made by him/her.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We also are planning a more exhaustive category listing for our games area in order to categorize text based games, hidden object games and much more :)

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I just noticed this Suggestion. We currently have a contest up and running that allows members to suggest categories they would like to see. Here is the link to the contest -> Game Category Suggestion Contest.
Based on your suggestion of these two categories, I have added them to the contest page as submissions so you can get the rewards for suggesting them. If you can think of any others, please feel free to submit them on the contest page.
Do you have any other ideas, suggestions or thoughts for the site? We would love to hear them :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.