IS THIS SOME SICK KARMA???

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,040 happy users since 2014.
Register

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I try and do good things like give money to charitys or homeless people. I was shopping with my mummy yesterday and gave this homeless guy some money(£10), saw another homeless guy and also gave him £10, mum got mad(???) and we had a small fight(we always make up)and i said something like "Well fine, next time you fall over i will just leave you on the ground" or some stupid stuff(Few months ago she broke her hip, she better now....)Well, i phoned her a few hours ago and she told me she fell outside her hairdressers,(feelin real bad and starting to tear up right now.....)and is currently waiting for an x-ray at the local hospital. She says she is fine and nothing broken( just better safe then sorry, yeah?)i live in a residental home(got high fuctioning autism), but they(staff here) are the worse...guess i just blowin off steam cause i can't talk to them anymore(broke mine and my mums tust)...I'm very close to my mum, so constantly worry....and ...i tell my keyworker i will most likely join my mum when she passes*shrugs* probably just talk. but honestly dunno what i would do without my mummy.(My dads an ********, but wont go into THAT).

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Karma‘s something we won‘t really understand ever, i think..
I admire your relationship with your mom, you should value every second you have with her ☺

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
You never know.....they can leave you so suddenly, without a warning, the biggest regret is not cherish their memory when you still have them...i hope your mum gonna be better. Thanks for sharing with us.

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Cut on thumb, finger and shoulder plus a bruised hip..and she just tripped over the pavement apprantly. She had x-ray, just waiting for results now.
Post automatically merged:

Stupid hospital staff....letting her finger bleed all over the place....
Post automatically merged:

😥 Nothing broken, got a cracked pelvis though. Gonna take 12 weeks to heal...least she don't have to stay in hospital...

Last edited:

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 4 years
Listen up, kid! I'm here to impart on you a simple truth. Wether you want to or not, everyone's gonna die (except for me because i'm immortal). You know what that means? Your main priority should be one: To live without reservations.
Don't be shy,
Don't be embarassed,
Don't be paranoid about your mistakes.
Love without fear. Don't fall into doubts about telling your mother that you love her. Same with your friends. The one thing you don't want is to have things left to do when your time is up.
That's life, dude ^_^ you can choose to be you and do you or be what someone else wants you to be and do each other....wait..forget that last part.

Anyway, that's just an opinion! The rest is up to you! Take care of her. She's the main reason why you are alive.

Last edited:

jihyonh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nah, if it was really karma, I doubt you would have part in feeling bad about it.
I hope your mom gets better with ease :)

P.S. Nice FEH sprites! Though I must say Aqua's name feels awkward without her colors 😂

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Dont blame yourself for this 🤗 its a mere coincidence thats all . Your mom will be fine and if you didnt know she lives for you , and you being happy and healthy is what brings her joy so dont think negative things 💕

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
it's not karma but foolishness don't get offended by my comment but i was just sharing my opinion on this matter because you are asking for answer so i answered it for you honestly.

Dont feel sorry because you don't do anything bad. except wishing bad happened to the person you got fight with. people are not perfect so we are not immune to mistakes all you can do now is too learn from it and don't repeat it again.

God is not judging people because god knows us.