✅ Solved Isn't it unfair to new users?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,182 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sweet devil

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I wanted to download a game
. But i need SB Points. Now I've read the the whole guideline. Receiving likes and following each other is the easiest and less complex method than others. Now it is only available to certain ranks. Now what will happen to new users with no rank? We don't have much experience in other methods. Isn't it unfair to new users?

MIA Vesless

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't know, but I read the guide and saw that there's a daily login bonus, so mabye there's hope?

But yeah you're kinda right. I hope they give us some extra Sbenny cash to start us off. Or a Redeem Code for new members that expires after 2-3 days I guess.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
The community offers a lot of ways to earn SB Points. Reviews are the easiest way to do that.
You can review your device (smartphone reviews), a movie (movie reviews), an eBook (eBook reviews) or a game (game reviews).
What you can also do to earn Cash is to upload movies or music. It's not hard to get mp3 or mp4 files online. You can share them with us.
We are trying to encourage people to contribute in return for the effort we spend on providing the MOD's & more for you.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Guys the easiest way to earn SB Points is reviewing Games , movies , ebooks and smartphones here. And they pay a lot too. Now some people says how can I review a game if I am unable to download any , but you don't need to review games only from here I bet you guys play games from play store you can review from there too. Here you will find the links of review section.
And of course if you have any question you can ask. If you are not experience from other methods we are here help you :)

0 Thunderstorm 0

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Easiest way....,

Just write the review of your smartphone. Basic features, nothing special. Just write cameras quality, android version, rom, ram etc.
After 10-15 minutes, you will recieve 80-200 SB Points. The more you write, more you get (no. of words). And it's enough to unlock 2-3 mods. Right?
This is shortest method. Reviewing a game is also a way but it takes time to write 200 words ( you can't copy from playstore).

If you want more, than just release a mod or if it's not by you then post it as a shared mod and recieve lots of SB. Keep cost low because users will only unlock if its cheap. And you recieve a lot for each unlock.

I think that will help.😁😁😁😇👍

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
The best way of farming SB Points I think is sharing gameplay videos. Literally Everyone have a YouTube account. You just need to do is play a game for more than 5min and record it , upload it to YouTube and share the link and it will give you 600+ SB Points. The best and easy way for me 😍

0 Thunderstorm 0

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
The best way of farming SB Points I think is sharing gameplay videos. Literally Everyone have a YouTube account. You just need to do is play a game for more than 5min and record it , upload it to YouTube and share the link and it will give you 600+ SB Points. The best and easy way for me 😍
😔😓 But that WILL require SB Points. We only get the sb if the mod is downloaded from this site. So, it may not help 'NEW USERS'.😟

RashodG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the advice that should be easy

Kath78654321

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Guys the easiest way to earn SB Points is reviewing Games , movies , ebooks and smartphones here. And they pay a lot too. Now some people says how can I review a game if I am unable to download any , but you don't need to review games only from here I bet you guys play games from play store you can review from there too. Here you will find the links of review section.
And of course if you have any question you can ask. If you are not experience from other methods we are here help you :)
But it took me a lot of time to get approval to upload the review. It took me around 2-3 days to get the approval. I could get thousands of sbcash if it didn't take a lot of time get approval

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
But it took me a lot of time to get approval to upload the review. It took me around 2-3 days to get the approval. I could get thousands of sbcash if it didn't take a lot of time get approval
You can still continue to review or contact one of the staff on why it is taking too long and maybe give you a reason to why it is not getting approve yet. Also check the pm’s if it is from a staff, look into it as it is important. @Kath78654321