Italy Won Euro 2020. Let's party! 🎉🥳🎉

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,053 happy users since 2014.
Register

Pick up to two of your favourite Squads during Euro 2020

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
italia.campione.euro2020.1400x840.jpg

Euro 2020 just ended yesterday night, during the final match between Italy and England and, to celebrate the victory of Italy during Penalty Kicks, here's a new contest!

You'll notice a poll at the top of this page, pick up to two of your favourite squads during Euro 2020 and then reply below specifying the reason of your vote. On July 19th, the five most heartfelt comments about your favourite squad(s) will be picked by me and selected as winners of the contest, receiving 1000 SB Points each!

But wait, there's more! For the entire week (until 19th July), SB Points Fever event will be ON every day! Which means, the more SB Points you'll purchase to support our forum, the higher the SB Points bonus you'll get will be!

Thanks for reading and.. good luck! ⚽

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
I have been away from sports and didn't see the match :( but Congratulations Italy for winning the Euro Cup 2020 :) ⚽ 🏆

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
.....Belgium and Italy, i guess, i ain't a football guy, i ain't a sports guy to be honest.

SACHET

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Don't know much about the sports, but since both were in the final and italy won, then 2nd best team is obviously England(Don't hate me, i am a new born baby 👶 in sports world)😬

SheiitNugget

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Where is Portugal? Pls tell you're not a butthurt french and decided to not include Portugal in the poll. JK. I'll cast my votes on Switzerland and Italy then.

Supergirl2w

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I pick England and Italy. It’s not just because of the *amazing* way these two teams play but also because of their collaboration and the way the win graciously or lose with good sportsmanship. From the way they play, it’s obvious that they practiced hard.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Where is Portugal? Pls tell you're not a butthurt french and decided to not include Portugal in the poll. JK. I'll cast my votes on Switzerland and Italy then.
My bad, for some reason I forgot to add it. It's added now, thanks for letting me know! :)

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
So my vote goes to England & Denmark. I'm English so I'm going to say them but I have to include Denmark.

Why Denmark you might ask?

C'mon guys. Let's not forget that one of their players actually died on the pitch early in the tournament but thankfully recovered. They still managed to compose themselves and reach the semi finals.

Incidentally Italy would be my third choice. I actually backed them to win the tournament before it started so even though I'm disappointed that England lost I'm financially better off 😉

Zeroshiki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 7 years
I don't even know what Euro is so .. 🤷
I just picked Sweden randomly lol.

Kiety45

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Well it's was a blunder picking a 19 year old for the deciding penalty

TheWarriors

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
So Italy have always been my first choice but at first, I was scared that they will do badly because after like witnessing the 2006 Final, it just like went downhill which was not fun at all but now when seeing them playing, working together, and coordinate in the fields brings back that nostalgic feelings when they actually training and it shows now that they really grinding hard to win, Also supported England because my little sister have a crush on Kane but didn't even watch Football, she just loved him and that's it and told me to support England so like to be a good brother I just post this here. (France is my second choice but like don't tell her or something. Go France! Wait, I mean, go England..)

Status
Not open for further replies.