Italy Won Euro 2020. Let's party! 🎉🥳🎉

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,053 happy users since 2014.
Register

Pick up to two of your favourite Squads during Euro 2020

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manish12345

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
So Italy were eliminated from the qualifiers of World Cup 2018. I was heart broken by that result but always hoped that they will bounce back stronger. After the World Cup, Italian squad become something different. The team work they showed in the pitch was absolutely phenomenal. The hunger to win matches, the passion with which they played their games was just beautiful.
And all that hunger and passion led to this win. I couldn't stop my tears when they won last night. They worked hard for it and they deserve every bit of it.
Hope to see this Italian squad achieving many wonderful things in the future!

Eggiascor

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I voted Italy because I was moved by the strong relationship between the Italian players, and I found the story of Insigne, Verratti and Immobile (how they started their career together in Pescara and how they were again together in Italy) kind like the classical tale you find in motivational movies about the strength of friendship and family.
Also it was totally adorable how all the Italian player called first their mom when the won the cup!

Kylie021088

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Being English born and bred I couldn't be prouder of my team. Yes they didn't end up winning the trophy but they United a nation. We all came together as a community and it was a beautiful to be apart of.
We were lucky to have all but one of our Euro matches at Wembley and the amazing fans definitely gave us that added advantage. We played the first 5 matches without conceding a goal because our defence and goalie were unbreakable. Before the Euros I hadn't watched football in years. But it definitely brought back the passion for the game in me and many others.
But the icing on the cake 🎂 for me is after a very tough 18 months for so many around the world.
The England squad are donating their winnings from the tournament which is estimated to be over 8 million pounds to our NHS (national health service).

We may have lost the tournament and received the silver medals but we lost with a smile on our faces to an Italian team that deserved it. Loosing in penalties is always bittersweet but we couldnt be prouder of our magnificent squad.

Last edited:

Ilovegod

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
Sorry I arrived late, been babysitting.

xyzhunter

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
since pandemic covid 19, i really don't know that now is euro cup 2020. and i know when someone told me or get some news that italy is win. i'm not football maniac or soccer maniac, good night.

elcoyote

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
i pick italy because they care , they really care , about everything in football , everything , every aspect of it . they play with their lives up front . they play like there is no tomorrow .

i pick spain because ..... did you ever see how they dance and celebrate ?????
they do like there is no tomorrow either .
and i love them both because they live in the moment .

Dehrysanx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Italy had an amazing overhaul with their current manager who brought back their winning mentality and switched up tactics that made them a powerhouse this time with their game/stat records (@TheWarrior also explained the changes well). They earned and deserved the Euros Cup after having to go through a difficult path compared to England (let's be real, Italy was their first main challenge even though they did beat a weak Germany squad). Although, I will give England's team credit for showing up this time around... it's a shame Southgate failed them at the finals by playing too defensively (parking the bus) mins after the Shaw goal + picking the wrong players (Sancho, Rashford, and Saka? Seriously?) for pens + not making any sub changes until near the end unlike Italy's manager who made critical changes often throughout the game which lead to Italy's domination.

If England wants a chance to actually win something then they should sack Southgate for a more tactical manager who won't make deadly mistakes like he did in final games or at least I hope he becomes more ruthless with his in game management if he stays (he switched to a more attacking approach in the Germany game so I don't understand why he didn't keep doing that for this final).

I would've voted for England too if it wasn't for Southgate's strange tactical decisions and the controversial Denmark match 😔

Blodyn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi! I voted for Hungary because I'm Hungarian. I like our team a lot because they play for their fans and not only for money. Our team might not be the best but they did their best and surprised the other teams and every football fan. I'm really proud of them.
And I voted for Italy because I enjoyed their matches a lot and they absolutely deserved to win.

MundaZaiNi

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Wow amazing contest:love:

Lagartija

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Portugal and France because they were the two best in the last Euro
Post automatically merged:

Portugal and France because they were the two best in the last Euro

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'm from the US 🇺🇸 but I do love how beautiful Italy is and how cultural they are, but I also am a fan of Scotland as well and I have plenty of friends who love being out in nature in Scotland

8Nautilus8

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
🇮🇹 🇮🇹 🇮🇹 !!!Viva l'Italia!!! 🇮🇹 🇮🇹 🇮🇹

Russia, you better start eating spaghetti 24/7/365!!!

bobxbob

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Shame about the minority racist element amongst the English supporters.

Jenkz700

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
1.) Italy because it's a long time coming for them winning the euro
2.) Spain because they defy my expectations. Didnt thought they would go that far 🤣🤣

Baambii

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm not even European but yay for Italy I guess.

dopanychi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Tbh im not really into sports but seeing my favorite person being all happy because Italy won makes me happy too also i have close friends from there sooo✨

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
My choices will make sense to no one but myself, so I won't explain. Which means I forfeit this contest, unfortunately.

secretbunker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 6 years
I rooted for the Germans and the Italians.

However, England knocked Germany out of Euro 2020, and in the process begin to heal their desire to lose.

Along come the Italians, who revenged the earlier German loss.

Alas, winning seems NOT to be a habit with my British cousins. :confused::sneaky:

Not to worry, footy fans, the world tournament will be hosted by Japan in December 2021.

What with the summer games about to start, and The World Cup in December, I wish all of my friends in Japan much success with what I think will be a very competitive event come this December.

GegeS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I vote Finland and Poland.
Poland because the country flag could be reverse up and down into my country flag. :LOL:
Finland because it's where the "legendary" phone come from which I think I own it at that time. Although now its kinda obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.