Italy Won Euro 2020. Let's party! 🎉🥳🎉

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,904 happy users since 2014.
Register

Pick up to two of your favourite Squads during Euro 2020

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
congrats to Italy, but also great job to those who were apart of this amazing fun competition

zero84

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Italy is one of the most successful national teams in the history of football and the World Cup.

Tepoy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just vote Italy when i know who The Winner is 🤣

Doom01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I choose Italy and England. I chose Italy cause I liked their cars and all the other things made by them and England cause it is kinda connected to my country and I liked the country, nothing more to it, I am not really interested the the euro sports thingy, I voted
Cause I got a message telling to vote, so I voted for the country I like

Last edited:

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I picked up Italy because for some reason a lot of people in my work supports them and I got to watch their matches. Them and Portugal. But I don't pick the latter as my next option but instead choose Wales because I have underdog syndrome and not many voted for them. XD

Kykka

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sono italiana ma amo molto l'Inghilterra, quindi i miei voti sono per loro 🤗

abby4

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I Go for italy first because they did played good and that without cheering fans.
And what the English fnas did before and after the final game was a not fair play. No RACISM. Nope. A No Go.
(I Picked event picked ITALY as my first guess for winning at the start, but thought the game would be France against Italy) but the second from the heart is Denmark.
The first game was so heartshaking... So they would have deserved to win this EM, for the captain, that had to stay in the hospital... (in my opion) even When they were not the strongest opponent, but they had good moves and it had to be very hard to play this first game.

So my two favorites: Italy and Denmark.

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Soccer is popular in Europe definitely and its really fascinating in terms of euro teams battling for supremacy. Gotta love their goal kicks, saves and penalty kicks.
I first vote Italy since i believe that they don't give up and they still thirst for victory after all. Their efforts were rewarded so it makes me so happy and fulfilled. 🤩
I second vote for England as well since they are superb but they lost eventually. 😌
Finally, I believe in hardwork and dedication and it will be rewarded to those who never give up.

Last edited:

KingKenny03

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I picked Austria and Denmark.
Austria because it is my home country but also because their performance was pretty good in my opinion. In Austria there was a lot of criticism of the team before the tournament even started, a lot of experts and media personalities (and fans as well) didn't really have much faith in the team, so the players had to face quite a bit of negativity. I remember watching the first match of the Austrian team on Austrian TV and being annoyed by one of the commentators since he pretty much only seemed to complain for the whole 90 minutes. I admire that they did not let that negativity get to them and instead focused on proving everyone wrong, which they did! For the first time Austria won a match in the Euro and for the first time they advanced to the round of 16. Personally, I am very proud of the Austrian team for these achievements and making history.
Another inspirational team for me is the Danish team. After one of the players going into cardiac arrest during the first match, they still had to continue playing soon after, which must have been incredibly straining mentally. Despite losing their first two matches they still managed to make it to the round of 16 despite all odds against them. I think Denmark really showed how a whole country and even a whole continent can come together to help each other through tough times and tragedies. The togetherness of the Danish team, their perseverance and teamwork are things I greatly admire about them and felt inspired by.
That's why I picked Austria and Denmark as my favorites. :D

KingApin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I pick Portugal and France. Portugal since it would probably be Ronaldo's last International Event. So, I sincerely hope that he would win. Though there is a contradiction of my choice since I also chose France who was in the same group as Portugal.

Chosing France was all due to N'golo Kante, the man who covers the 30% of Earth. I hope he wins the EURO 2020 since that is the only major trophy he didn't have.

Unfortunately, both of the team I support didn't manage to get through. It is a pity for both of the player that I mention before. So, I'm going to enjoy their presence on the field in their respective teams.

Romolo01

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sceglo ITALIA perché è la nazione più bella del mondo poi Ingliterra perché è arrivata in finale e quindi la 2 squadra forte del torneo dopo di noi ovviamente ciao belli 👋👋👋👋👋
Post automatically merged:

Choose ITALY because it is the most beautiful nation in the world then Ingliterra because it reached the final and therefore the 2nd strong team of the tournament after us obviously hello bell 👋👋👋👋👋

Furious0devi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Italy because Italy and then we are champions of Europe then England because it arrived 2 and went tight ahhha ciaooo

DragaoNegro

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't like football and I don't understand double but congratulations to Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.