💬 Review iZombie

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,714 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kaina1989

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the movie you are reviewing: iZombie

A medical student, Liv, who turns into a zombie and takes a job as a medical examiner to gain access to the brains she must eat to maintain her humanity. But with every brain it consumes, it inherits memories of the corpse. Hence, with the help of your chief medical examiner and a police detective, you begin solving homicide cases.

Review:
The plot of the story is interesting, since in each chapter we have a new corpse that Liv is "going to become." As such, the episodes are individual, although the series also has a part of continuity.
The series does not become boring or boring due to the fact that each chapter is a different story, in addition, I am surprised by the capacity of the leading actress to interpret so many behaviors and so different with the difference from one chapter to another.
The scenarios are very varied, but they spend a lot of time in the morgue where the coroner examines the bodies.
Also, Liv is not the only zombie, since there are more of them, such as Blaine who is dedicated to selling them in exchange for a lot of money.
Little by little, ‘the zombie phenomenon’ is spreading and it is becoming more difficult to control them, both them and their craving for food.
The plot seems quite original to me, since, of something 'different' that can become quite dangerous for those who do not know how to control it, something good comes out, and that is, they can catch the murderer of the victim and find out what the cause of his death.
In addition, the dialogues are fun, and create a dramatic comedy of the most interesting that hooks us to follow viewers.
When you read the title, you think it will be something completely different, because everyone already imagines a world full of zombies everywhere, and people fleeing from them, but it is not the case.
The image of the zombie we have here is very different, for example, from the one we can find in The Walking Dead.
Well here, Liv is able to reason, think, walk correctly and continue with her life as before, with the difference that, now, she needs to eat brains instead of animal meat.

Would you recommend this to other users? I encourage you to watch the series, since it will make you smile on various occasions while you entertain yourself by watching something new and different.
I recommend it to see everyone.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐