💬 Review J2 pro by Deathpro

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,130 happy users since 2014.
Register

Deathpro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: J2 pro

Description
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720x1280 pixels.

Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is powered by a 1.5GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.

The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro runs Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 2600mAh removable battery.

As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.

Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro based on Android 6.0.1 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM cards.

Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.00, USB OTG, FM radio, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor.

The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro measures 142.40 x 71.10 x 8.00mm (height x width x thickness) . It was launched in Gold, Black, and Silver colours.

As of 18th January 2020, Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro price in India starts at Rs. 10,480.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐

Things I like
This is very less costly and is very good mobile for students...............Students are not addicted to it as it is not of very use...

Things I don't like
Its camera is not good as it has 8 megapixel rare camera and its processor is not also good.Its screen size is only 5 inch and comes with 2 RAM...

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend to use this mobile for students purpose only because it is efficient and good mobile...