Writer's Notebook

A place for members to share their own original writing.

Quick Overview

Category
Books
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Jack The Digger

ADDICTEDXGAMER

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Once upon a time a man by the name of Jack bring a shovel and bucket on a hill
he send on a very important mission by the people of Diggerville to the hill they called All's wells to of course do a very important task To find a perfect spot to dig and search for a new site to build A well.

Jack was the only digger on the village of diggerville since of all the other digger dig there grave on the mining site on diggerville 16yrs ago before jack was born the diggerville was a very attractive and bustling business and prosperous town for its digger guild diggers Mine But one reason while those digger dig there own grave was the accident happened on the digger mine that is still until this day the mayor keep in secret he order the villager not to go to the mine now they blocked the entrance with massive Digger Pickaxe and put guards on it so noone can enter or go any closer to it.

that accident happened was a mystery lots of digger including jacks father by the name of Hudge was never return some rumors says that they dig deeper unto a place where they never get dig that place they called the DireGrove the world which the shadow creatures and Drows dwell and the gnome don't want to go or mentioned its name because they feared of Underlord he is very evil creature that is ruling the DireGrove.

And so Jack adopted by the mayor himself since the mayor was the bestfriend of jacks father hudge the mayor taken care Jack until he grew out into a fine young man after jack live into mayors house for many years he decided to become a digger which is not a very popular job to choose since it has a bad reputation in the whole diggerville after that accident happened but still jack stubborness and hardwork makes him the first and only digger in diggerville for the pass 16yrs.

Jack attended into the most famous digger academy on the whole kindom of Minedom he become a top notcher rise to the top of students he become popular to many specially the girls. but there is a consequence of becoming popular and he make lots of enemy specially those is jealous of hes fame but jack still manage to remain strong until graduated into academy.

Now he become a professional digger himself jack wanted bring the good reputation of the diggers in the town of diggerville so he decide to go back into hes hometown diggerville the journey is long and quite ferocious. but he still manage to get in to the town before dark.

the gaurd at the gate happy that jack is back but annoyed that he still become digger (conversation).

Guard Thomas - Well well what do we have here look whos back... hahaha.

Jack - Ah at last i came before dark its nice to see you too oldman thomas
i didn't know your still alive.

Guard Thomas ( Look's Insulted ) How dare you to call me old man i am just 48yr old than you.

Jack - But you still old to me and old people must rest and let us youths do there job.

Guard Thomas ( Very Annoyed ) Just get inside and leave me alone You little rant.

Jack - Okay okay no hard feelings old man hehehe..

Guard Thomas ( Grit hes teeth while stomping hard on the ground )

And so Jack Entered the gate he manage to annoyed the guard thomas he is feeling happy to annoyed someone.
Post automatically merged:

Standing In the Middle of street jack realized the town population decrease compared before he left the town to go to capital. most of the business are closed or rather rotten all over and going to collapse because of its age.

Jack then Walk to Mayor Patrick's house the only person who cared for him when he was a child and treated him like a real son. while jack is walking he view the mayor house doesn't change at all still the same old thing that is now bringing nostalgia to jack he then walk to the gate and greeted by the mayor servant Oldman Harris serving the mayor since the former mayor (conversation).

Oldman Harris - Welcome back young master it is nice too see you again and i am very happy to see that you become a digger that was once you only dream about.

Jack - I am happy to meet you again Mr. harris thank you for taken care of father while i was at academy.

Oldman Harris - dont mentioned it and beside it is my job to taken care of him by the way come in i already make the dinner and one more thing you should go to your father study and talk to him.

Jack - yes of course well see you later Mr. Harris

Jack then go upstairs to hes old room and have a nice warm shower and change onto new clothes. after that he decide to go to mayora study room. he knocks three times but no reaction so he decide to jsut open the door and find the whole room dark. he then find a lamp when steps on a wet floor and smell a very fungent odor he then touch the liquid and smells it its Blood jack then quickly Call Oldman Harris.

Jack remained in the room and waited for oldman harris to come.
harris made it quickly there with a lamp on its hand they both ion shock on what the lamp revealed the body of Mayor Patrick's laying into the floor covering by his own blood and what is more disturbing the cause of his death was a pickaxe buried on his head that almost make his whole head crack.

3 days after the murder of the former mayor the rumoured spread faster into the town that this is the doing of curse the towns watch did not catch the murderer but they suspecting oldman harris since he is the only in that mansion together with mayor before jack arrive. the King receive this news and he quickly send a new mayor of time A dwarve by the name of Osric he is actually the kings former royal smith but the king find a new better smith so he sends him in diggerville.

this become the talk of the whole time after the funeral and burying of former mayor patrick jack finds a new home he build it himself and furnished it on his own liking.

As to want happened to Oldman harris they accused him and they send to the jail for the murder of the former mayor patrick they send him to capital to be beheaded
Jack receive this news and heartbroken to what happened to oldman harris.

1 week after the whole incident happened the town return to its normal thing new mayor but the sametown. the old diggers guild open again but no one is willing to join except of course jack so the guild master Garond made him Master digger. Jack task filing up everyday like repairing sewers, building new erigation for farming building new wells.

After many months of hardwork jack manage to do all of the task the town required and guild make him to do. the new mayor osric greatful for his service to the whole town so he reward him a Magical Shovel that is look normal but no and a magical bucket that seems normal but no.

The Spring ends the summer comes and a greath drought rave the whole kindom Of minedom specially the Diggerville the rivers become dried the farm became cracks and the animals died people became thirst. so the mayor osric decide to find a spot on which to build a magical well to provide endless and permanent solution to there problem.

Mayor ordered the digger guild to Build a well in the magical hill they called " All's wells" so the guild send there only member jack pack everything bring whatever he needs to do this task also Guild master garond come with him to help on this very important task. together in the early morning but ride the caravan and journey to All's wells but this magical hill is not a very easy place to find lots of place they both gonna go before going in there.

THE END Of prologue.

Chapter I - The Harvesters of Farmington

It's already midnight when the caravan of guild master garond and jack arrive in a agricultural town of farmington both of them travel for one week just to arrive this isolated small town of farmington. they notice the gate of the town is already closed and no guards outside even if they knock the guards won't let them in for the sake of town protection against bandits attacks.

So both of them decide just to go near the wall and build camp in there and wait until tommorow morning to opened the gate both of them didn't not what is happening on this town they will gonna know that tonight since they decide to camp outside the town walls.

after they set the camp and prepared for camp fire and fuild master garond roasting rabbits for there dinner they both started too feel that they did feel being watched. ( Conversation ).

Jack - Hey boss that's rabbit you're roasting did smell nice i can't wait to taste it.

Guild master Garond - (Trying to focus on cooking despite the feeling of paranoia) you should wait rabbits need too cook well before eaten you know cuz they might have some dieseas so better cook well.

Jack - ( Can't stop looking on his back and surrounding ) well Master garond i feel something is watching us.

Guild master Garond - hahaha your just imagining things jack why not while i cookin go and set up our tent ( Sweating like a dog ).

Jack - ( Gulp ) I guess u u...i...mean alrighty then sisisirr..

Guild master garond - What happened are you alright jack are you not feeling well maybe you caught a cold you should stay closed to fire then and forget about setting up the tents.

Jack - ( Nervous ) sir i i i... i think we should get out here in entered inside the town this place is dangerous and my gots told me that if stay hear more longer something bad might happened for the both of us.

Guild master garond - alright forget our belongings just knock on tthat damn gate damn fast.

Out of paranoia both of them leave there belongings and the caravan on there cam and run as fast as they can into the towns gate they are out of luck no matter how hard they knock and shout at the guard they wont response.

Suddenly the whole forest nearby become quiet and the whole place become foggy
those deadly silence that can kill the air became cold and feel chill doqn both there spine and a loud wailing hear not far from there direction look both for the noise and they stumble across upon a spacious farm filled and did they see where that noise came from those floating beings that is very dark and smoking black and red smoke and the legends people called them the Harvesters of soul.

They both manage to hide into a giant oak tree with big hole on its trunk and they both sleep there for the rest of night although jack didn't even got a sleep because of Guild master garonds Loud sound.

when the morning comes they move quickly back to the place they camp last to there surprise it is already looted all of there belongings and caravans stolen out of rage they both decide to go inside the town.

there is a guard standing there now (Conversation).

Jack - guard why aren't you opening the gate last night are knocking loud and calling it is because of you we lose all of our belongings.

Guard - ( Looking into Jack eyes ) It is not my fault and i don't care.

Guildmaster Garond - Its your fault guard i am going to bash your head with this rock and piss on ur face.

Guard - How dare you to blamed me for ur own idiocy you fk ignorance you will pay for this both of you (Guard call other guard)

Guard2 - what is happening here?

Guard - this tow here is blaming me for there lost belongings since we don't open the gate for them last night.

Guard2 - these two need to taught some lesson to respect us guards.

Jack - you both the one need to teach some lesson ( Clenching his fist ) i will gonna beat both of you alone Guildmaster dont help me i can hadle this my own.

Guild master Garond - are you sure well fine.

Six Minutes later....

hahaha that should teach both of them to learn to respect us guards.

After six minutes both of guards beatin jack badly and guildmaster garond they both send them into town jail for assaulting town guard and causing trouble they spend there whole week in farmington jail until someone paid for there to let out of jail.

Last edited: