Jailbroken PS3 Giveaway!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,024 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbennytopia For Life?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanette

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
PS3.... Can you maybe giveaway something with keyboard, mouse and screen, like laptop? Controllers really sucks at pretty much everything exept arcades and sport simulators and i dont play those..

Spectre0101

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Super cool that you're doing this.

I can't honestly say that I deserve to win more than anyone else but hey, free stuff haHAA

Akosicaloy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
When I was a kid. . .

Ok nothing to follow up. I was meant to make a touching story but the hamburger keeps staring at me. I can't even win in diet where losing is winning :lol:

LadyWolfanger

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for doing this! c:
I don't really know what to say, I don't have the money to buy a console :v.

I wish good luck upon everyone.
PD: Sorry for the bad english xd

Jirororo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay first of all, Congratulations on being the PS3 King! Not sure what you went through but it is sure worth it! I'm a new member at the forum and seeing things like this makes me glad. I myself is planning to be a long term member, currently just a novice member but I am trying to get a hold of stuff. Learning to hack android games is my first target!~ Ufufufu

I know PS4 is now the new fantasized platform but getting PS3 (which i never had) is still great. I'm a big fan of Digimon, Disgaea, Monster Hunter. My last console was ps2 which stopped right there because as a student before, we basically had no funds to continue gaming. Getting me the PS3 would be nice but others getting it would be nice too! Thank you so much for this and I hope whoever gets it will cherish it forever. Thank you so much for hosting such event, events like this makes the community more active. Again, Thank you so much and Congratulations! -Jirororo

Last edited:

Roostermyn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hm, I don't know If can give one of the best reasons. But I've never used any consoles and I guess I'm pretty poor, lol. Just putting an entry here to see what happens. Good luck to everyone.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would love nothing more than to win the PS3 grand prize, but I would then feel like a monster as I'd be sort of indirectly taking it from @Bigbud509's son; effectively ruining the poor kid's birthday and fueling an unearned, misguided hatred that the child would undoubtedly develop, stemming from this unfortunate turn of events, that being his pops losing his job. Such is out of dad's control (presumably); but try explaining that to the youngster, while he transforms from the sweet, decent young man he is today (presumably), to the hate-filled and chaotic mess of emotions and unyielding Carnage he will naturally become, and all of it stemming from this one moment, where a simple gift of a PlayStation 3 gaming console would make all the difference, and would change things for that family for the better. I don't want that kind of weight on my shoulders, no sir!!

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
i have never used a jailbroken PS3 or any jailbroken device, so i am curious at what this can do. also i prefer ps2 games so still have a ps2 console although it is falling to bits now...
In either case i wish everubody good luck and thanks to the newly appointed PS3 King! @Orbex

WTFXDLOL

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am not super poor and it wont cure my depression or anything Like that. But I have a decently big collection of ps2 games and I would love to play those on a jailbroken ps3 (including shadow of the collosus wich i got for only 3 euro!). And i wanted a media box or something i could watch youtube with for a while so this would be perfect.
Good luck to everyone!

drvortex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 8 years
Hmmm...I already own a PS3 and PS4 in which I don't play much of either. However, I have those consoles when my son visits me. He doesn't get to play much video games with is mom and she refuses to get him a console with her. So, if I would be one of the lucky ones to get such a console, I will definitely send the non-Jailbreak console to him so he has a game console to play while he is with is mom. It sucks for him to not have the opportunity like many young kids, especially boys, to not have the opportunity to play video games like I did growing up with the Nintendo 64.

If my reasoning is strong enough for the judging committee, I congratulate the 5 that are selected and wish them luck on getting chosen to get this wonderful gift of a Jailbroken PS3. Happy Saturday to all!!!

MarissaT

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I want to win because Last month was my son's 12th birthday, sadly we've been having financial problems and couldn't afford to buy him anything 😔 . He's such a smart kid, he's in advance classes in middle school, always getting excellent grades. He's a true gentleman and helps me take care of his 3 little sisters. Wants to be a doctor when he grows up and says he doesnt want to be rich, but if he makes it he's going to donate his money to help the poor❤

RavenNoc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think I should win the jailbroken ps3 because my cute little ten years old brother was kidnapped and the kidnapper wants a Ps3.

Believing on own risk.
<3
No, if I want to be serious, id say I need it as a distraction of a hard day and hard thoughts. Sometimes life is just not really easy and when u game, its like another world. Even saying that as a women maybe is crazy, but everyone has problems in their lives and I would like to use the ps3 to think of fun and dont always suffer because of stress :) Also I'd be happy to spend some more time with my little brother in that way, we all know the media in our times.

dtnv

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey, first of all, thank you for being an awesome one, not many people actually want to, well, just giveaway stuff that worth more than a hundred dollar like that XD
Actually, neither my backstory or my interest in game is considered "good". But I still want to experience new and real things rather than just emulate games on my old phone 😆
Hope you will notice my words 😆😆
Love ya 💕
Dang, I think i'm lost in this sea of so many amazing comments. Alexa, play Despacito 😶

Paqratst1

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It was a deal and Stormy night when it all began! My wife and I set off on our journey to the dreadful Walmart to hunt down the legendary 5.05 firmware ps4 bundle. Only to find that they were out of stock. We were dumbfounded. I had let down the love of my life! This led to an argument that led to divorce and she took everything. Car, kids, phone, and the house. I soon after lost my job and have to resort to the local library to get on sbenny. Nothing would fill the void I have like a jailbroken ps3

Weinstein25

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I Really want to have one of this for my little brother, His a deaf mute person
I dont want to him to get bullied when hes going outside ... I want to to save money to buy this but im just a student...

If I win 1 of this im really happy because i can give him what he wanted :)

Ak451

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Because I couldn't offer to pay visit to countries so I could do that virtually by playing PS3 games

Watchd0gs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I should get it because I've never had one, and wouldn't be able to get one otherwise. Also I use this site pretty often so... anyway, won't be disappointed if I don't win, good luck everyone!

Sahil Verma

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am gamer, but I don't have enough money to buy a PS3. Moreover my parents wont't allow me to play games or buy games, so this PS3 Would be very helpful and useful for me

zz23

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My PS3 actually just broke, and I'm currently unemployed because of my health so I can't replace it. The chance to escape again would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.