Join Our Staff! (Closed as of May 4th 2020)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,925 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello Everyone!

My name is @CordeliaCross and I would like to take a moment to share some exciting news!

Lately, our Community has grown so much here at the SBenny site, and there are so many new and active members here. As a result, we have been rolling out so many new changes and adding new sections at the suggestion of so many of you.

As we keep gaining new members and our site evolves, we have realized that our team has to grow as well. In an effort to help cultivate our group, we are looking to have potential future staff members apply so that when a position opens up, we know who is interested.

As a member of the staff team you would be responsible for:

1. Understanding and helping enforce all site rules and processes.

2. Assist members with questions and issues.

3. Help with approving new releases.

4. Help take care of larger projects to help keep the site active.

5. Participate in and help drive conversations in all sections.

To become a member of this team there are only a few simple requirements:

1. You must be a member of the site for at least 3 months.

2. You must be active.

3. You must be able to communicate respectfully in English

4. You must be willing to use Viber.

5. You must follow all forum guidelines and rules, as part of our team, you must always be an example.

If you are still interested in being a part of the team, please copy and paste the questions below into the comment section and fill them out.

1. What would you like us to call you?

2. How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site?

3. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you?

4. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group?

5. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?

6. A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you?

7. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Staff chat?

8. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?

9. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?

10. Do you have any questions for us?

Thank you for taking the time to read this announcement and if you have any questions, or if there is anything else you would like to know, please feel free to reach out to me by responding to this post, or sending @CordeliaCross a direct message.

Thank you,

~The SBenny Staff Team ♥

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
1. What would you like us to call you? @SynodSystems

2. How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site? 3 years plus

3. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you? Yes i was a Staff before, The PC area was my idea.

4. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group? Thoughest team hmm well when i joined on here we were not that many as now, and we had to teach other, new ideas new stuff, but in the final we allgot better at what we have done and still doing.
5. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome? well back then i was a staff most of us had theyr own area that worked in, sometime we would cross each other. sometime were posts need aproving and yes if i was the only staff at that current time id look into them and aprove them or not, after all we are a team and we cannot be in 100 places at once, so helping each other is a great thing.

6. A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you? Working on a team is very good, the more stuff can be done at once, we all have our real life issues, so knowing that my copartner is busy in real life i can take over in here or viceversa, team is always welcome to me.

7. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Staff chat? Yes im already on Viber

8. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily? Yes i always check in daily, and i do spend about 4 to 7 hrs on the forum, either posting stuff or cleaning or helping new members with theyr needs.

9. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole? Hmm well im a PC expert person, i can get my hands on tons of PC games, PC apps, Paid android games/apps, Movies and tons more stuff, and i been always helping anyone i came across.

10. Do you have any questions for us? No Questions just Kepp up the good Work

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
1. What would you like us to call you? Phytoplankton

2. How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site? 1.5 Years ++

3. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you? I did set up a XenForo Forum for a friend and was a moderator

4. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group? Well Working with like minded group is not an issue for me at all

5. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome? I have continuously helped finding and reporting Spam and Abusive Posts, I have also found and discovered spies and undercover members from other forums and have reported them and gotten the banned! Have helped new comers and people lost and stuck as well as helped in fulfilling various requests in MODs, Books, Audiobooks and other sections of Movies, Games, PC Software etc.

6. A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you? As i did internship in a firm where i was part of a team to develop a large app. It was a success for me as i dealt with issues of communications which were raised whenever we merged our branch of code in git

7. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Staff chat? Yes! Though I keep telling @Sbenny that its Israely Spyware and he should switch to Telegram which offers much more privacy 🙂

8. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily? Yes I do check in daily unless there is some emergency and I usually keep the sbenny tab open in my browser for whole day for notifications and some interesting stuff comes in. So taking care of responsibilities for my part will not be an issue

9. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole? Apart from being a die hard Axiom Fan and modding each and every Choice of Game and a few other Unity games, I have tremendous access to books as i have millions of book in my personal digital library. I have been successful in completing some of the earlier rare eBook requests which were very hard. Also I have programming experience as I am a Android Developer and am currently working on Developing a Bot for Sbennytopia but that is work in progress and not going fast as i'd wish

10. Do you have any questions for us? None! Long Live Sbennytopia!

RoninX

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Adrian

4 moths +

3. Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you?

Yes i had, i was in charge of organizing real life encounters for the site members

4. Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group?

My current coworkers on the real life, we don't communicate very well and sometimes we argue a little, but at the end we all agree we're working for the well being of all so we support each other and get over the issues

5. Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?

I had helped several new members to integrate and solve issues like finding tutorials inside and outsite this community and fullfilling books request

6. A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you?

A team work should be like a family, we all need to do what needed in the time that needs to be done, support the rest of the team as the rest of the team should support me as well

7. Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Staff chat?

Yes, i'm willing to joing Viber on my phone, but i won't be abe to use it during the week due company regulations

8. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?

I log in daily and spend 'round 8 hours or more on the site so i will be able to fulfill my responsibilities during that time

9. If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?

My willingness to work hard for the team and my creativity are at the service of this site even if i'm not selected to be part of the staff

None, hope you guys & gals let me share your burden, that's it

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 6 years
Geb

2 years+

No,sadly i did not find such a good community as this one.🤗

Disagreements, they could not cooperate with me because of their ego. But for the good of the team we made it work.

I am a very helpful guy,so if i see a mod or an app not behaving as it should be or not as the modder said it would,i tell them and i always try to help people with whatever i can.

Team. The word speaks for itself. Everyone has a role and they need to sync and cooperate.

Yes.
I would be able to check in daily.

I can help you with hungarian members,help check if the members abide our rules,help members find what they can't. I am very capable.

I have no experience working on a forum,is it OK if one of the more experienced staff members will help me do some things?

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
1) what would you like us to call you?
Mavin

2)How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site?
1 year 7 months

3)*Have you ever worked in a forum setting before?
Yes I was a staff of sbenny.com but had to leave for a while because I was rounding up with school.

4) Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group?
Well back when I was a staff here..I worked under contest and events..we were two at the time and we worked effectively with no disagreement, when the other guy left it was just me so and sbenny but we still worked perfectly to our very best.

5)Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?

Not really there wasn't any problem, maybe cause at that time we were strictly just about hosting events and contests,we couldn't edit threads and stuff..I did point out a few errors to my partners topic but nothing too serious

6) A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you?
well a team should certainly operate like a group of best friends and family..that work towards a common goal and that's the continuous success of this site in this case.

7)Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Staff chat?
Yes I am already on Viber

8)About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?

Yes I login daily( can't let the daily login sbcash reward go) :) And I can dedicate about 10-12 hours a day to the team and site.

9) If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?
I love this community..like before I can bring up contests and welcome people to the community..I can test out new games and approve of them..I can help new members settle so they know their way around.

10)Do you have any questions for us?
No I don't :) but It'll be great if am accepted once more ;)

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Call me what you like 😊 Alex or alexx992 is fine 😊

I have been a member on the site for the past 10 months ...nearly a year 😮

Sbenny is the first forum I have ever been a part of but since joining I'm sure you can all agree I have made myself known ...in a good way 😇

The toughest team I have ever been apart of m..besides past relationships 😅 is most definitely at work where I managed a team of new sales people who have never done any sales before through this I learnt how to affectively communicate and bring the best out people without over stepping any boundaries I also learnt lots of patience 😅 due to the teams lack of experience it was a complete journey I believe most of them would agree working with me was fun yet still being productive 😊

Whilst being on the forum I have noticed and reported many mistakes and also quickly noticed mistakes in my own posts and been diligent in correcting and amending them.
Whilst working as part of a company I also recognised and took action to help a elderly lady with dementia avoid making a risky financial decision.

I would also agree that working as part of a team is a huge part of this role and I firmly believe I am very open to discussion creating many highly active threads within the forum listening ...giving feedback...and learning/growing as part of a team is highly rewarding ...responding with constructive feedback rather than strictly negative dismissive replies and always wanting to work towards the bigger picture of our beloved site 🥰

Already on Viber ...got my number 🤗

I. Already highly active and can commit to atleast 3 hours daily 🙂

I feel my out the box and left brain thinking could contribute lots both ideas and how to implement effectively my active presence on the forum will allow users the ability

bravemario

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Q-1What would you like us to call you?
A-1 BraveMario , im using this nickname over 10 years

Q-1 How long have you been a member of the SBenny Site?
Q-2 Few months but i was aware from this forum for 1 year.

Q-3 Have you ever worked in a forum setting before? What was your role and what was expected of you?
A-3 I have worked on gladiatus forums for a short time i was expected to control the in game activities and help users i quit beacuse i have to prepare for important exam now i got free time to enjoy it on here.

Q-4 Describe the toughest team you had to work with. What made it tough? How were you able to work with the rest of the group?
A-4 I was in charge of lets say half-pro PUBG team, my team was good i was the IGN(In Game Leader) i was lucky to have such talented players the way i controlled them in game lead us to victory easily. I leaved my team because i have to prepare for universty exam and still im talking with my old teammates even some of them now plays in Pro teams.

Q-5 Based on your experience, describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than waiting for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what did you do, and what was the outcome?
A-5 I can say that i had a serious fall from tree when i was alone a half year ago in the middle of nowhere , i broke my leg and also i had some impact on my lungs thanks to experience from games i make a splint for my leg in few minutes after shock it was full of adrenalin believe me , i was barely feel pain on my legs so i slapped my self to not to sleep and waited to help arrive and afterwards they said glad u didnt sleep if u done that the impact on my lungs might drown me.

Q-6 . A big part of working on the Staff Team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting. What does working on a team look like to you?
A-6 The harmony in team must be on its top performance to get good result. Well i can say that working on a team looks like being a part of a human organs that keeps alive the body but without 1 organ body will collaps.

Q-7 Are you willing to join Viber (either on PC or on your phone) and join the Staff chat?
A-7 Yes its not a problem

Q-8 About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the responsibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?
A-8 Since im new around here ill check the forum daily to help anyone if i can or welcome them. In my personal life i have to study in some periods of time max 1 week i might not be able to check in daily that times.

Q-9 If you were to join the team, what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?
A-9 I can say that i can generate fantastic ideas and i can cordinate people good. But firstly i need to know them their personality habits etc. In my eye i can manipulate people so easy that ability helps me to control a team more efficently. But as a newbie in here i want fresh start to get to know everyone

Q-10 Do you have any questions for us?
A-10 Not atm its 3 am nothing cames up my mind :(

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years

Eden is fine 😊

A bit over a year now.

Unfortunately, I didn't but I'm always willing to learn and I'm able to learn fast 😊

Well, I guess it was the team I was working with in my last workplace. I was responsible to keep our staff working properly even when someone was mad because of anything related to work, I managed to solve the issue before it got a bigger problem. Listening closely and letting the person feel that you're there to help and not just as someone of charge but also a friend helps easing the nerves and solving issues faster.

I was new at my job but when I found a wrong written bill or something similar I corrected the ones i was sure how to do that when no one in charge was available. To keep the customer satisfied and not waiting.

First of all everyone needs to respect each other as a person and the work their doing. Helping and supporting when someone is stuck and don't know how to proceed or doesn't have the time to take care of things. A family works like that, too. It's important to know someone else has got your back in difficult situations.

Yes, I am. I'm already on the ebook releasers group in viber 😊

At least 6 - 8 hours every day. Even weekends 😊

Like I said. I'm learning fast and I'm confident I can help in every possible area you need me to.

No question. Just keep up the amazing work you're all doing. We appreciate every bit of it 😊

Korttis

??????? ??????? ??????????
Member for 5 years
You can call me anything but Korttis is alright 🙂

I've been here for a year now!

Yes, it was also a game. I had tons of jobs in there. I train new members, i manage and supervise them, i promote them, (im kind of a boss for low members), basically it's somewhat similar in here. Although im still willing to learn even though i have experiences 🙂

It was a group work for school, the person i hate was in there... half of them were shy when it comes to presenting.. one of them wont cooperate. I took all the job although one decent person helped me.. i was patient for them, worked hard and still did my job.. Fortunately.. we got a great score.

Some one had a question regarding how to download apk's in iOS. since i used to had an iOS myself i helped him.. then after trying my suggestion, it worked for him. There was also one time.. someone had a question( i cant remember since it was years ago but i think it has something to do with his phone) since he was desperate but sincere i helped him with no question and didnt wait for others.

Im actually happy with it, i like working with others because i can finish things faster, plus, i get to socialize!

Yeah.. im ok with it. I wanna suggest using telegram, it's much faster and better 😀

During weekdays.. i can dedicate about 2-3 hours if im busy but if not.. i think i can dedicate 3-4. During weekends.. i can dedicate about more than 8 hours

I wanna have the ability to welcome and help users. I'll be patient and friendly. I also wanna keep this community nice and happy, joining this staff is one way to thank Sbenny for making this community 🙂

I have none 🙂

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
1. What do you like us to call you?
Joannesp is fine
2. How long have you been a member of the SBenny site?
I have been a member for 1 year now.
No I have never worked in a forum setting so this is a new experience for me I am willing to learn.
I had to work in a college charity shop for one of my lectures it was hard and stressful but i managed to pass the course with my group.
5. Based on your experience describe a situation in which you identified a problem and took action to correct it rather than wait for someone else to do so. What was the problem, what do you do, and what was the outcome?
Someone wanted to know how to get SB Points so i directed him to a thread on how to get SB Points he followed it.
6. A big part of working on the staff team involves the ability to communicate effectively within a team setting? What does working on a team look like to you?
I am happy with it you get to talk to people and do things faster.
7. Are you willing to join Viber(ether on PC or on your phone) and join the staff chat?
I don't have Viber never used it.
8. About how much time do you think you would be able to dedicate to the resposibilities that come with being part of the team? Would you be able to check in daily?
Ether weekdays and weekends i log in every day.
9. If you were to join the team what is one thing that you feel that you can bring to the table to help better the team and the SBenny Community as a whole?
I would like to make people feel welcome on the site and get to know them.
No just keep doing the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.