🎮 SB MOD APK Junkyard Tycoon - Car Business Simulation Game v1.0.21 !! Free In-App Purchases (Bug fixes)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,237 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Junkyard Tycoon - Car Business Simulation Game v1.0.21 (15-03-2019)

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 150 times

• Junkyard Tycoon 2019.03:
    Want to start your own Salvage yard business? If you love vehicles and automobiles, you will love this virtual business game of cars. It is unique and extremely entertaining.

Junkyard Tycoon is a Simulation game where you start your own Salvage yard, buy scrape vehicles, detach vehicle parts, sell them and make profit. While you slowly make good business out of junk vehicle parts, you become a Business magnate.Just keep buying and selling car or car parts. The twist of the game is that you can make profit while selling different vehicle parts. You can buy Car, Truck, Tractor and Super Hero Vehicles at scrapyard prices and you will be able to sell automobile parts individually to make good money. You can Repair scrap Cars and sell it as used Cars. Find Car Legends. It is a perfect way to test your business and money making skills.

Wrecking yard Mogul is the best time management Simulation game for unlimited fun and car business.

The game is all about right set of Wreckers business skills needed at the right time.! Get ready for the most amazing salvage business game where you can buy junk cars, trucks, vans, or any other moving parts of vehicles and test your business skills to become a real Magnate. Focus and play carefully! This is an amazing business strategy game.

Decide on your business strategy to balance out your income and expenses. The Wrecking Yard economy game is really fun with thrilling sound effects and beautiful game graphics. Download the game and start your own Wrecking yard and be a Car Master .

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free In-App Purchases with SB Patcher v9.8.9.8
    Includes-->
    1. Unlimited Crystals
    2. Infinite Money
    3. Lifetime VIP

Go and watch the YouTube video for details.​

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=junkyardtycoon.business.tycoon.game

Last edited:
Downloaded 57 times

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Missing ramp texture, inapp purchase not working. Says "Purchase started. Please wait!" Then stays like that forever.
You have SB Patcher installed ? Try to open it through SB Patcher . For missing graphics please install the OBB correctly. See the video for details .... 😇

hopeprojection

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
You have SB Patcher installed ? Try to open it through SB Patcher . For missing graphics please install the OBB correctly. See the video for details .... 😇
Yes I have SB patcher and did open the game with it. I did put OBB file in sdcard/android/obb. Not sure what else I did wrong.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yes I have SB patcher and did open the game with it. I did put OBB file in sdcard/android/obb. Not sure what else I did wrong.
You sure you install that game on the same storage where you extract the OBB.zip file ? Like if you install the game on internal storage , you have to put/extract it on internal storage/Android/obb. If yes , can I have a screenshot of your obb folder please.

hopeprojection

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok thanks I got it to work :) turns out I did not put the obb file in the junkyard game folder, it was outside of it. I had to launch the game first to get the game folder to appear then I put the obb file inside. Works great now!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Ok thanks I got it to work 🙂 turns out I did not put the obb file in the junkyard game folder, it was outside of it. I had to launch the game first to get the game folder to appear then I put the obb file inside. Works great now!
So instead of extracting whole zip file , you extract only the OBB ?

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

hopeprojection

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
So instead of extracting whole zip file , you extract only the OBB ?
I did extract the entire zip file and all I saw was the obb file 😳 I didn't know if there was supposed to be anything else besides that lol

EarthGoddess

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can't wait to try it out. I like this game, just keep running out of energy

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Hello dear producer. Thanks for your work. The application has been successfully installed and running. Thank you for giving us this great gaming experience. I wish you success in your new work.

Device on which the application was tested : Samsung A21-S
Device version : Android 12

Images from mod :

Screenshot_20221222-142809_Junkyard_Tycoon_Business_Simulation.jpg
Screenshot_20221222-142839_Junkyard_Tycoon_Business_Simulation.jpg

Yours truly ,
Dwen
Testing Team

Junkyard Tycoon - Car Business Simulation Game v1.0.21 !! Free In-App Purchases (Bug fixes) was released by Gourov and 8261 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.