just finished life is strange 2, who wants to chat about it?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,308 happy users since 2014.
Register

Smolvampyrate

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
really fun game! had a blast! since it's a choice game, i was curious what other people's experiences were?

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Should I play Captain Spirit before or after playing the main game?

Smolvampyrate

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
the game has emotionally drained me
i mean yea, the game hits you hard
Post automatically merged:

Thanks, Looking forward to play it.
btw what was your opinion regarding the first two games?
Dude! life is strange is my all time favourite game, i could go off in a tangent just blabbering about it, it's emotionally valuable to me. So i would say the first game changed my life, and the second made me super happy. it's fun, it's interesting and it's inspiring! Definitely recommend it

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
i mean yea, the game hits you hard

Dude! life is strange is my all time favourite game, i could go off in a tangent just blabbering about it, it's emotionally valuable to me. So i would say the first game changed my life, and the second made me super happy. it's fun, it's interesting and it's inspiring! Definitely recommend it
I have played the first two, I am looking forward to playing LIS 2.

Regarding the older games LIS:BTS really hit me hard in the feels. It also made me realized many things about life. I sometimes wonder why there are almost no games with a theme similar to LIS.

Smolvampyrate

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have played the first two, I am looking forward to playing LIS 2.

Regarding the older games LIS:BTS really hit me hard in the feels. It also made me realized many things about life. I sometimes wonder why there are almost no games with a theme similar to LIS.
I totally feel you! i do want more games like LiS, it impacts you so hard because of how real it is. Yes, it has superpowers and all that, yet the issues they address are super real. LiS 2 applies to this as well, no matter how much i miss max and chloe!

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I totally feel you! i do want more games like LiS, it impacts you so hard because of how real it is. Yes, it has superpowers and all that, yet the issues they address are super real. LiS 2 applies to this as well, no matter how much i miss max and chloe!
The concept of fantasy and reality integrates so flawlessly, almost if all of the fantasy is also a huge part of reality.

also yes! I agree, definitely worth it, if not just to follow chloe and rachel's love story and then be heartbroken in the end
Someone's gonna regret reading this.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Which i agree wholeheartedly! but yes, do play LiS 2, i look up to the devs for the amount of work they did on that!
It really warms my heart seeing someone see so much effort and work into something. Especially in this era where the market is dominated by money leeching corporations who dont care about the fans but all they see is cold, hard cash.

Acewasneverhere

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The concept of fantasy and reality integrates so flawlessly, almost if all of the fantasy is also a huge part of reality.

Someone's gonna regret reading this.
Well I mean I know the gist of it all, but when your playing it, I don't think it's gonna make a difference other than having an hidden guilt.

Smolvampyrate

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It really warms my heart seeing someone see so much effort and work into something. Especially in this era where the market is dominated by money leeching corporations who dont care about the fans but all they see is cold, hard cash.
Wow, i agree. im studying game design for that sole purpose, i want to create a game that will reach people the same way LiS reached me! a game made out of passion and work is far more rewarding than making it out of money

Well I mean I know the gist of it all, but when your playing it, I don't think it's gonna make a difference other than having an hidden guilt.
it's true, the game is very good at making us regret choices.

Acewasneverhere

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Placing limitations on creative freedom and then killing it in the name of profit has been the dark side of this industry for a while now