Mod apk [Kairosoft] Basketball Club Story 1.3.3 !! Unlimited Money , Hearts , Drill Points , Shopping Points , Items , Stats and More !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,723 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Basketball Club Story v1.3.3

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 716 times

• Make your very own world-class basketball team!

Specialize in one skill? Be a jack-of-all-trades? Or something in between?

Create your own basketball team, recruit a cast of zany players, and compete against other teams. It's up to YOU to coach them to victory!

Plus, build facilities for your clubhouse for your players and visitors to enjoy. Mix, match, and position them however you like!

Sign with sponsors to gain impressive monetary support. Foster them alongside the rest of your team for even more rewards!

Don't forget to connect with your local fans through community outreach. The more they learn about basketball, the more passionate they'll become!

With the help of your players, sponsors, and spectators, you'll create the world's best basketball team!

All game progress is stored on your device.
    Save data cannot be restored after deleting or reinstalling the app. Transferring data to another device is not supported.

Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at カイロパーク / Kairopark

Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games!
    Kairosoft's pixel art game series continues!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest Kairosoft news and information.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• MOD Menu Features :-
    1. Money Never Decrease.
    2. Satisfaction Points Never Decrease.
    3. Drill Points Never Decrease.
    4. Shopping Points Never Decrease.
    5. Items Never Decrease.
    6. Stamina Never Decrease.
    7. +100 To All Stats Per Level.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.basket

Downloaded 114 times

anti90s

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
How do I install?
Post automatically merged:

How do I install?

POTATOfish

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
While everything works, unlimited stamina doesn't work outside matches.

Ishiharaa

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
You dont know how to install an apk ?

You mean while training ?
I didnt see the stamina during matches, but during training my stamina is fixed. The stamina only gets lower because when the stamina levels up, It doesnt fill It up automatically, you have to complete It. But everything Works Fine here

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
After the matches end and while training.
You turned on the stamina mod right ? I tested it just now works just fine. And as @Ishiharaa said above when stamina stats increased stamina capacity also increased . So even you have same stamina as before now you saw it less. You can just try training a drill that doesnt increase stamina stat.

POTATOfish

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You turned on the stamina mod right ? I tested it just now works just fine. And as @Ishiharaa said above when stamina stats increased stamina capacity also increased . So even you have same stamina as before now you saw it less. You can just try training a drill that doesnt increase stamina stat.
Oh ok, i did enable it btw

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
@Gourov Please will you be working on the other Kairosoft games too?

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

ladypancake

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My heart is full when I see a kairosoft game modded :love: Thank you!!!

akuyuki0123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the great MOD! Would love to see other Kairosoft games modded.

InterestingUserNam

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
One of the best mods I've come across for one of the Kariosoft games. With a choose your own level of modification. Abilities I appreciate immensely. Do you just want unlimited money, Do you only want unlimited drill points, perhaps every character goes up 100 points per level up

You can choose any of them or all of them. If you simply had this game on a differnt device and only want to get a boost to help you get to where you were you can make the game easier then turn off the mods with a simple click .

[Kairosoft] Basketball Club Story 1.3.3 !! Unlimited Money , Hearts , Drill Points , Shopping Points , Items , Stats and More !! was released by Gourov and 15005 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.