Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
Argentina
[Kairosoft] Dream Town Story v1.7.1 Mod

Dream Town Story v1.7.1

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: fity

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• Tired of tedious town simulators taking up your time? Develop dream dwellings down to the last brick and construct cityscapes crawling as far as the eye can see in this stimulating simulation game!

Compete with other towns in the rankings, or take it easy and go at your own pace.

Build houses to have people move into your town, then add shops and lots of other facilities, making it a vibrant, lovely place to live. Stores like the bike shop or car dealer will sell vehicles to your residents, allowing them to travel further and visit more places.

Acquire more areas as your town grows, discover new facilities to build, help the residents find new jobs, plan the town down to the last detail to make sure it's convenient for everyone... There is just so much to do!

Once you get settled into your town, try co-op mode, which will enable you to team up with other players and build towns together.

If I wasn't busy making more amazing games, I'd be playing Dream Town Story all the time!
    - Kairobot

* All game progress is stored on your device. Save data cannot be restored after deleting or reinstalling the app.

Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games, or visit us at カイロパーク / Kairopark. Be sure to check out both our free-to-play and our paid games!

Follow kairokun2010 on Twitter for the latest Kairosoft news and information.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• -Unlimited Money
    -Unlimited Diamonds
    -No Ads

-Exclusive pass unlocked

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank fity and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.miniature_en

A

Ad Manager

criticalmanimal

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
VIP Member
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus - Android 9
Country
United States of America
Dag, nice!! Thanks!

mafleah

Savage Lv. 6
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
Device
acer tab
Thanks for your time and effort. Trying now.
Post automatically merged:

Working great. Thanks

Last edited:

AnaAlves

Savage Lv. 6
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Device
LG K10 - Android 6.0
Country
Brazil
Thank you very much.
My boring days are over haha
It's working perfectly fine. I was supposed to come here and vote as soon as I opened the app, but then I started to play just for a second and one hour passed by lolol

Last edited:

criticalmanimal

APK Fanatic Lv. 5
VIP Member
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus - Android 9
Country
United States of America
The MOD works great unless you want to enter a contest, in which character sprites don't show up and it crashes everytime. I think the story and progress is stunted by this. I don't know if it can be fixed...

AnaAlves

Savage Lv. 6
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
EXP
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Device
LG K10 - Android 6.0
Country
Brazil
The MOD works great unless you want to enter a contest, in which character sprites don't show up and it crashes everytime. I think the story and progress is stunted by this. I don't know if it can be fixed...
I'm having the same issue... I also can't do the challenge nº4 to rank up the city.

fity

Savage Lv. 6
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Spyglass (permanent)
Skull Coin (Limited Edition)
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Golden Spade
Country
Argentina
I'm having the same issue... I also can't do the challenge nº4 to rank up the city.
The mod works, but after you attempt to rank up to rank 5 it glitches out and you are unable to rank up anymore. The game becomes unplayable after you can't rank up anymore
It's a problem modifying the APK. The friend code becomes 0.and I can't find a way to fix it.
I'm going to try but I don't promise anything: /

Last edited:

Blades

Apprentice Lv. 2
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Philippines
This one is nice..thank you
Post automatically merged:

Nice. Ty

msazpi

In Love Lv. 4
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Indonesia
Stuck on challenge rank 4 then crashes on few occasions. Mods for gems and money work wonder.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.