Kairosoft Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
The Megamall Story 1 and 2.. :) hahaha.. I spent hours and didn't get bored.

I did enjoy other titles but either you hit a paywall or the progress is slow.. well, for me..

DLuuuc

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dream House Story - first game that introduced me to Kairosoft. I enjoy playing it when I have time to spare, pretty relaxing too!

Therealjoe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Wow... That's the second game I played. it was really good. It also brings back memories since it was long ago. The first one was pocket league story 2.

lusosteal6

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Old games where really nice , the best game is beasty bay , it's one of 2 kiarosoft games i completed without mods other being ninja village with it best layout

Bbrowny

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love any and all of the sport games!

pastel

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I love Kairosoft Co.,Ltd's games!

I installed The Manga Works before and spent hours to playing it. That game is that addictive. 😭

PReed2309

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
My all-time favourite Kairosoft game is Ninja Village. I have got a modded version of that where the gold would increase everyone you bought something! Astro Story is a very good game too.

Grand Prix Story 1 is way better than the second but there is a modded version out there of the second game that basically gives you infinite everything otherwise it's really not worth your time as it's too pricy what with the IAP that would have to rely on.

The new Basketball Story available here is a great game too.

I think of Kairosoft games the same way I do about the Dragon Quest series. They all utterly charming games that seem to repeat the same formula every game but you just cannot resist the charm of the games!

Pika233

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
My Kairo addiction started with fish pond park. Till now, I think my favourite game is either Beastie Bay or Grand Prix Story 1.
High Sea Saga was also pretty fun with the exploration part, but the stamina system kinda made it less enjoyable.

Ej45la

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I love kairosoft when I can't go online... I almost have all their games (except for the untranslated and online ones)... I bought a few and transferred them to my new phone (whenever I changed phones which happens after 2-3 years or when the phone breaks down)

As of now I'm wasting time with Biz Builder Deluxe

The kairo wiki gives a lot of help when making combos

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month