Mod apk Keeper of the Day and Night v1.0.0s Unlocked APK

Feedbacks

• 4.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DDeveloper

Modding Enthusiast
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Keeper of the Day and Night v1.0.0s Unlocked APK

Screenshot_20210402-023149.png Screenshot_20210402-023203.png

Keeper of the Day and Night v1.0.0s

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: DDeveloper | More releases by
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)

You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 593 times

• IMPORTANT (FOR MODDERS ONLY) :- If any modder wants the paid APK without license to provide a ACOM version then feel free to send me a PM or a DM at Discord (TAG:- DDeveloper#0001) and i shall give the paid apk as soon as possible to them and this applies to only approved releasers at the site, thanks. :)

Between the monster attacks and the magic theory essays, your sophomore year at Magi Academy is shaping up to be a killer.

Keeper of Day and Night is a 390,000 word interactive urban fantasy novel by Brynn Chernosky, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

A newly declared keeper, you realize life hasn’t changed much when you’re attacked by werewolves over the summer. With the aftermath of a demon attack to deal with, the kidnapping of a girl who isn’t supposed to exist, and more magic theory homework than ever, your sophomore year at Magi Academy is shaping up to be a killer. Hopefully not literally.

• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or asexual.
    • Romance or befriend one of ten love interests, from a cheerful clairvoyant to a snarky telepath, each with a unique subplot.
    • Learn to control your powers as one of seven unique species, from human to nephilim, while raising a hellhound puppy, phantom kitten, or dragon hatchling.
    • Choose one of six majors, from Magic Theory to Magic Technology Engineering.
    • Embrace your celebrity status as a keeper, or swear off press conferences forever.
    • Support one of the factions working to take control of New Magi City, or forge your own path.
    • Discover the secrets of your past, and become involved in the NMC intrigue yourself.

Who decided to let college students with magic save the world?

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• 1. Game has Been Unlocked/Paid

IMPORTANT (FOR MODDERS ONLY) :- If any modder wants the paid apk without license to provide a ACOM version then feel free to send me a PM or a DM at Discord (TAG:- DDeveloper#0001) and i shall give the paid apk as soon as possible to them and this applies to only approved releasers at the site, thanks. :)

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank DDeveloper and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.keeperotdan

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Finder003

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you very much friend
Post automatically merged:

Thank you very much friend

Freebie king

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Thanks I pnly just discovered the game yesterday and now there's already a MOD you guys are the best 😎😎

Zac Harris

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year

DDeveloper

Modding Enthusiast
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
im getting bad response from server. pls help.
The reason is that you have to turn on the internet for once while starting the app, after the login process you can turn it off.
Thanks

httprenjunivrse

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Aaaah I keep getting "bad response from server"

JeffToronto1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I too, keep getting "bad response from server"

I too, keep getting "bad response from server"

DDeveloper

Modding Enthusiast
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User

Wise Librarian

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years

riverofg0ld

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I can't believe the sequel is out, I love the first game so muchhhh :dinodance:

Thanks for this! It works perfectly :)

VibraniumAdamantium

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
The reason is that you have to turn on the internet for once while starting the app, after the login process you can turn it off.
Thanks
nah its ok its not because of that but rather i should be using the code as my user name rather than my actual username. already read the thing too.

Jjldvic

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks very much

Godric bloodfallen

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thank u

Ohanez

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year

keik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you^^

Thank you^^

saswat

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Can you also upload the MOD version of this APK??

OmeletteMaster

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello! Thank you for this MOD, but I can't seem to enter no matter how many times I try (even with the backup code). I am connected to our internet and can assure that it's fast enough.

Thread currently viewed by: 5 users and 3 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.