Mod apk Keeper of the Sun and Moon 1.2.1 Mod Menu

Feedbacks

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Keeper of the Sun and Moon 1.2.1 Mod Menu

Screenshot_2021_0704_072119.jpg

Keeper of the Sun and Moon v1.2.1

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: KasamiGi
Type of release: Free

Download Link: (Need help? Watch this new video tutorial)
Hidden content
You need to hit the "Like" button or to Reply to this Thread it in order to unlock this hidden content. Stuck? Watch this video and make sure you're logged in.

_Mod Menu:
You need to login to access this hidden content.
Click HERE to Register/Login
Downloaded 197 times

• Keeper of the Sun and Moon is a 310,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Brynn Chernosky, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

You knew your school year was off to a rocky start when you were attacked by a gorgon. Whisked away to New World Magi Academy, you’re thrown into life at a college for supernatural in the midst of unprecedented turmoil in the city. There’s a war brewing between angels and demons in New Magi City—and the theft of the powerful celestial artifacts does nothing to abate tensions...

• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or asexual.
    • Romance one of ten love interests, from a cute shifter to a snarky telepath.
    • Experience life as one of seven unique species as you learn to control your powers.
    • Choose your classes for each semester, from Telekinesis to Sigils and Runes.
    • Discover the secrets of New Magi City, and become involved in the intrigue yourself.
    • Delve into a forgotten mystery to uncover the secrets of the Dragon Massacre.
    • Stop the artifact thief from taking control of the city, or aid them along the way.

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• _A MOD Menu is added into the Stat Page.

(Note, saved (imported) character from the last game have to be from my "MOD Menu" version, otherwise it may causes errors.)

_How the menu works:
  • Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install APK files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch the simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com:

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KasamiGi and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hostedgames.keeperotsam

Last edited:
Did you know? You can play this app on your PC, too! Click here to Play 😎

Pettybrvt

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 1 year
@KasamiGi I keep on getting this error after I try to change the stats
Screenshot_20210704-075724.png

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
@KasamiGi I keep on getting this error after I try to change the stats View attachment 75154
I swear to God after all the testing and setting up, I'm the only one manages to somehow mess things up and delete the wrong one xD
Alright, the link has been updated, sorry about the that 😅

Pettybrvt

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 1 year

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Papaaa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Can't we MOD telekinesis, elemental and ritual magic?

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Can't we mod telekinesis, elemental and ritual magic?
They'll unlock when you reach certain points of the game. If you're a normal human, you wouldn't need them.
In short, you can mod them when the stats appears on the screen.

RoeExinani

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Everything works great as usual, but I can't seem to get the MOD that edits all the relationships at once to work. It'll do just fine if I do them one by one though.

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Everything works great as usual, but I can't seem to get the mod that edits all the relationships at once to work. It'll do just fine if I do them one by one though.
Me too. Try going deeper through the story and do it 🧐

RoeExinani

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
I'm getting ready to do another read anyways, so I'll do just that!

RoeExinani

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Okay I tried it again in the middle parts and towards the end of the story, it doesn't seem to be working when I try to edit them. Even tried different numbers to see if I was going to high or low.

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
Okay I tried it again in the middle parts and towards the end of the story, it doesn't seem to be working when I try to edit them. Even tried different numbers to see if I was going to high or low.
Confusing xD
I'll take a look later, thanks.

ZeroTheH3R0

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the MOD! It works well, though I haven't used the relationships one.
Hope we can get the sequel too! 🥺

DaisyChan

Random Potato
Member for 3 years
Finally be able to test it out after getting it. Miss reading this one. Uhuhu--
Everything is working well! Thank you very much for the work~ (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b

Ifsandnvs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I think I'm special because I can't find the cheats in the stats menu. I've watched the video 6 times I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. If someone could help I'd really appreciate it

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
I think I'm special because I can't find the cheats in the stats menu. I've watched the video 6 times I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. If someone could help I'd really appreciate it
What do you mean you can't "find" it?
The Menu option isn't there or you just can't get it working?

Ifsandnvs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
In your video it shows first number, second number and so on and I don't have that. I have a MOD Menu botton but it doesn't work. I tried in the beginning of the game and again once I got farther in but nothing happened? I'm not sure what I've done wrong

KasamiGi

The_Kacandy
Modder of the Month
👋 Community Team
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
In your video it shows first number, second number and so on and I don't have that. I have a mod menu botton but it doesn't work. I tried in the beginning of the game and again once I got farther in but nothing happened? I'm not sure what I've done wrong
Oh that's an old video.
The numbers are for a password I made. You have to watch further.
Watch this instead (skip to the menu part if you want).

Ifsandnvs

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Oh that's an old video.
The numbers are for a password I made. You have to watch further.
Watch this instead (skip to the menu part if you want).
Thank you so much!!!! This was very helpful. Thank you thank you!!

Keeper of the Sun and Moon 1.2.1 Mod Menu was released by KasamiGi and 2059 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Keeper of the Sun and Moon 1.2.1 Mod Menu at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

Thread currently viewed by: 1 users and 2 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.