💬 Review Keeper of the Sun and Moon Critical Review

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,533 happy users since 2014.
Register

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Keeper of the Sun and Moon Critical Review

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - [Hosted Game] Keeper of the Sun and Moon v.1.0.8 ACOM GODLIKE MOD (updated)

Keeper of the Sun and Moon is a 310,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Brynn Chernosky, where your choices control the story.

Review:
About This Game!

So I am in half and half mind!

It apperas to be a badly written harry potter wannabe by some copycat inspired writer instead of JK
Premises appears be quite similar and story is not bad and quite enjoyable... much like those harry potter fanfictions by Taure and Big D

The only problem is that either writer is a teenager or ....
So he tried and failed in balancing between appealing it to serious story or something that will appeal to kids or teenagers.... So game focuses lots on unnessary shopping, teen angst... gf drama etc etc....

I mean you just came to know that someone killed your biological parent and that killer is coming for you but instead of trying to preapre or learn more or even tell anyone the author just forces you go shoping with your gf with cool parth cloths and then mindless gossinping

There is thing called priority and behaving accouring to situation but when there are 5 year old kids how can you expect logic from them?

Also you are the weakest and are bound to loose in combat as it has been coded that way, no matter your stats author wanted you to loose like harry potter himself cant figure out s**t or do anything unless his control bitch hermione isnt with him to spoonfeed and tighten the leash coller on his neck all the time.

I am sure you get the idea!

Still I kinda finished the story and will give it 2 stars!

⭐⭐

Would you recommend this to other users? Eh... So-So

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐

Senseioinkface

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This game is a waste of time. As many letters and words wasted on this game should’ve been put into war for the west.