Mod apk {Kemco} RPG Asdivine Saga Modded/PAID APK + Modded Save {NO ROOT}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 1.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

RPG Asdivine Saga 1.1.2g

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Axiom
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 261 times

• In a world facing a sudden war, a mercenary by the name of Vyse finds himself seeking to uncover the evil machinations operating behind the scenes. Joined by a pair of royal princesses and shinobi, does success lie in the cards for this unlikely band of adventurers when danger seems to lurk at every turn...?!

Master the art of throwing and level monsters to the dust! Get powerful support from spirits that can be equipped to enhance magic, and upgrade weapons and synthesize rings to power up in battle. You can even get special endings by building up trust with other characters, and take on the strongest at the battle arena to enjoy this fantasy RPG in its entirety.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• -Mod APK-
    Full Paid Version
    Anti Tamper Bypass {Should work without a virtual space now}

-Mod Save File-
    Max Gold {99,999,999}
    Max Gems {99,999}
    All Premium Items Bought {Use Gems to play Barrel Bashers}

*Note* Gems carry over to a new file, so if you only want max Gems, just start a new file.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download & Install Modded APK
    Run
    Download and game data needed, then close game.
    Download & Unzip save files
    Copy/Move all files to "Android/data/kemco.asdivinesagapremium/files"
    Overwrite any files if asked to.
    Run game again, select "Load" to load the modded save or New game just to have max gems {They are shared across save files.}

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Axiom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.asdivinesagapremium

Last edited:
Downloaded 65 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The Legendary @Axiom is back with another masterpiece! :dogerime:

Shadow21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just max gold for me..:unsure:

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I'll take a look into it after work. Thanks for the notice.

SAJID

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Dear bro it's not working only mod money btw thanks 4 your hard work and plz mod this game thanks again

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

vai811

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much for the mod, @Axiom! My prayers finally been heard!

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for the hard work but the only problem is that the premium currency has not changed (max gold is working). Its weird to play a lot of money 😅 but its good, just the premium currency is not working

Banebreaker

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It seems that the problem is that actually downloading the game data somehow overrides the premium gems, so you have to first download the game data, take it out from android/data and place it outside, then delete the game, then place the folder inside, redownload the game from the apk then place the save files in the game data folder. After this, you can enter the game without downloading game data and thus the gems will be there, at least this is how it works for me.

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
It seems that the problem is that actually downloading the game data somehow overrides the premium gems, so you have to first download the game data, take it out from android/data and place it outside, then delete the game, then place the folder inside, redownload the game from the apk then place the save files in the game data folder. After this, you can enter the game without downloading game data and thus the gems will be there, at least this is how it works for me.
Oh i see, gotta try it i guess 🥳 If it works for me as well, then i'll follow you for good tip😅😁

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you 😭😭😭 Really, the mod works and my mouth just opened so wide 😲😲😲, i followed you right after that amazing tip💛💛💛

ShamelesSinner

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I downloaded the data from the game first then move it outside Android/data like what Banebreaker said, then overwrite it with the saved data, and delete the game, after that move the files again to Android/data and lastly install the game again.

Last edited:

Vqhismsbds

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Would the save game still work if I download the game from the appstore? Or does only the apk work?
Post automatically merged:

Would the save game still work if I download the game from the appstore? Or does only the apk work?

Vqhismsbds

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I also can't find the kemco.execreate.asdivinesagapremium in the data folder

{Kemco} RPG Asdivine Saga Modded/PAID APK + Modded Save {NO ROOT} was released by Axiom and 13793 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.