Mod apk {Kemco} RPG Miden Tower Paid APK + Modded Save File

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,337 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
It works! You need to install the data of the game first, and then make a new saveslot. After that, you need to save your slot data.
At this point, you have to close your game and extract the savefiles data. Put your savefiles in the "data" folder of your device. You can acces your "data" folder by File manager
File Manager---->Android----->data----->kemco.execreate.innocentrevenger---->files. Paste the savefiles here! ( on files folder)
If you don't find any "files" folder, just make a new one!

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have finished this game. This game story is just weird! A wall familiar that could change form into a beautiful girl? Ugh. But this game have an special item ( for example : Bear suit---> gives you no encounter and everybody on your map become a bear ----> gained by clearing level 250 challenge (idk for sure too, already forgot)).
Overall, this game is good enough for a kemco games. Have an unique wall familiar system, have unique passive( passive is important!). I prefer RPG Monster Viator to RPG Miden Tower.

NumberXer0

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I had some trouble getting the saves to work, but after a few tries it showed up. Seems to work fine, thanks!

Last edited:

Ykondo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been playing kemco games.
your posts really much helpful! I have been trouble do leveling up or set skills strategy for defeat the enemies. :'))
This new Kemco game also looks interesting, thanks to your mod I can more enjoying play the game :D

Jean Johansson

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
the save file doesn't work for men
Screenshot_20200226-091334.png

Post automatically merged:

I already extracted the save file to
I already extracted the savefile to Manager---->Android----->data----->kemco.execreate.innocentrevenger---->files and even copied it there but still noting and im using virtualexposed

Last edited:

Some girl

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just don't think I will ever enjoy Kemco games without your save files!!! Thank you soooo much for always coming through and sharing the love with these Kemco games!! Seriously really appreciate your time and effort and awesome saves!!

sakatagintoki5

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
from my expirience, it doesn't support on android 7 below. I've tried many kinds of app cloner none of them works on Nox (my nox version is 5.21) but when i try using nox ver 6.21 using android ver.7 it works but since my laptop is potato spec i can't use nox higher version and my phone full of memories :(

Danyele1997

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can someone help me pls?
Every time i try to play this game i get to the second map where i meet monsters that deal billions of damage.
Help

GamerZoth

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Nevermind, the mod works even if now there is newer version, i can still download the resources

Last edited:

Renai

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Send help post haste, I need a more detailed instruction on the installation. Found myself smacking my phone against my face, trying to work this out... Help!!!

Nahiro

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
after downloading the extra data, I found the kemco file in the obb file instead of the data file. the kemco file was empty so when I extracted the modded saves, I didn't overwrite anything. Also modded saves aren't working, other than that game's working fine

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
after downloading the extra data, I found the kemco file in the obb file instead of the data file. the kemco file was empty so when I extracted the modded saves, I didn't overwrite anything. Also modded saves aren't working, other than that game's working fine
Sounds like you did something wrong. The save data files will only overwrite if you have a save data file to overwrite, otherwise they will just be placed. I don't know why your talking about on Obb file, Kemco games don't have one. The game, when installed will place an empty folder under Android/obb, but it is not needed for anything.
You need to place the files in the "Android/Data" section in the folder "kemco.execreate.innocentrevenger/files"
As I mentioned above if you have no save data to start with, there wont be anything to overwrite, sometimes the game when started may create an auto save such as "savedata0" or something like that.
But just may sure the save data files I modded are in the correct file path and all will work.

{Kemco} RPG Miden Tower Paid APK + Modded Save File was released by Axiom and 19442 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.