Mod apk {Kemco} RPG Monochrome Order PAID APK + Titanium Backup

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,935 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

RPG Monochrome Order 1.1.0g

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Axiom

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 334 times

• The world must forever make choices. The Arbiters' mission is to use the ancient magic known as “Judgment” to follow their own justice and guide the world to a better place. A newly-appointed Arbiter, is assigned to a desolate country where he will have to make various Judgments. However, not everyone will agree with his idea of justice.

When faced with two extreme choices, which will he choose?

Your Judgments will greatly affect the story and your character's role in both good and evil paths. As there are multiple endings, explore different routes to guide the world toward the right direction! Get up to 18 allies from your Judgments to try various formations and overcome challenges with each character's unique skills!

[Supported OS]
    - 4.4 and up
    [Game Controller]
    - Not supported
    [Languages]
    - English, Japanese
    [SD Card Storage]
    - Enabled (Save backup/transfer are not supported.)
    [Non-Supported Devices]
    This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee full support on other devices. If you have the Developer Options enabled in your device, please turn off the "Don't keep activities" option in case of any issue. On the title screen, a banner showing latest KEMCO games may be displayed but the game doesn't have any ads from 3rd parties.

[IMPORTANT NOTICE]
    Your use of the application requires your agreement to the following EULA and 'Privacy Policy and Notice'. If you do not agree, please do not download our application.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• APK - Untouched

{Root Only} Titanium Backup - All Premium Cash Items Bought

I have not made a Helium backup as Helium has crashed on restore every time for me. I've tested it on MeMu, Nox, My LG V20 & Razer Phone 2 and it will not restore properly, so for now, non root users can play using a virtual space, but will need to use Game Guardian to hack money and exp and will not be able to purchase the cash items in the special shop.

Note:
    There is no Premium Currency, only regular gold/currency & Premium Cash items to buy.
    I have not modded the games save file, so the gold is not modded and no modded save file.
    The only thing I did was buy all the premium cash items and back up the data.

The reason you need Titanium backup for this is because the Premium Cash item data is on the root of the device and completely separate from the games normal save file data.

When using a virtual space you can bypass the license check and play the game to the end with no issue. If you need Gold and Max level, you can use Game Guardian to hack those as GG works in virtual spaces.

Finally, if you are Rooted and have LP installed in your virtual space, you can apply the InAppPurchase patch and you will be able to purchase the items yourself. But only apply the patch, do not create a modified apk, it will not work.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

1. Download the Untouched PAID APK & the Titanium Backup Files
    2. Download A Virtual Space & Install it. I'm not sure which one will work for your device. If none of these run right, please google them and you should find one that works for you.
    VirtualXPosed | Dr.Clone | Parallel Space
    3. Install The Game. Do not run yet.
    4. Run the virtual space of your choice and install Monochrome Order, run, download the extra data and enjoy

{Side Note: Helium has consitantly failed to restore for me, so that is why I haven't made a helium backup and you will just have to use Game Guardian in Virtual Space to hack in game currency, exp and items.}

{5R, 6R, & 7R, Root users only}
    5R. Now for Root Users, extract and place the titanium backup files {the tar.gz and properties files in the TitaniumBackup folder.}
    6R. Launch TB from your virtual space and restore "Data Only"
    7R. Run game and check Special Shop. All items should be purchased. you can "Activate/Deactivate" in game.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Axiom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.hitpoint.mono

Downloaded 68 times

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Ah man, i was hoping for a non titanium back up or a non hilium back up. 😞
I have the steam edition as well and I've got 2 mods for that at the moment.
1. Max Gold after Battle
2. Max Gold & EXP after Battle
I'm working on making and HP/SP or damage mod as well.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

schiavoneder

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I didn't used the titanium backup , but its seems fine , however you don't get the MOD features though :( , remember to use a virtual space of your choice to
play the game , otherwise you will get stuck on first screen when you finally
Get control of your character.

Last edited:

Thibor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I didn't used the titanium backup , but its seems fine , however you don't get the MOD features though :( , remember to use a virtual space of your choice to
play the game , otherwise you will get stuck on first screen when you finally
Get control of your character.
What do you mean virtual space ?

Thanks

schiavoneder

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't explain this well , basically a virtual space , allows you
To clone one or more apps by creating another independent virtual space
It can be used to create another account in facebook , clash of clans , etc
The application you choose will run inside the virtual space , ( I used
Virtualxposed and Paralel Space , and works like this )
It also can bypass license verfication check of this game , plus the anti-piracy defense , I don't really know , If I'm really correct about this explanation though
but I hope it helps you.

Last edited:

schiavoneder

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The game is kinda short , but at least I made it to the end ,
Unlike , Ambition Record , ( turns out , the game was crashing in the
Begining because of my tablet ) is a quite average game in my opinion.
Its easy to get experience points , can't say the same for money though.

Last edited:

Rond

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can't Pass the First Main Character objective
Talk to everyone on the room Because I can't Talk to them I keep touching and touching on the button but it isn't working Help

{Kemco} RPG Monochrome Order PAID APK + Titanium Backup was released by Axiom and 14284 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.