📲 Tutorial {Kemco} RPG Monster Viator Gold & EXP Hack with GG

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,013 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Hey all this is gonna be a quick and simple Game Guardian hack for Kemco's "Monster Viator"
Game Guardian requires Root or a virtual space to run.
If you have one or both the proceed below.

Simple Video Instructions
Just follow along :D

Step by Step Instructions
Gold and Exp
Simply open Game Guardian and search for your current Gold or EXP amount and set the "Type" to "Dword"
Then earn some exp/gold in battle or spend some gold in a shop, then do a search for the new value
Repeat these steps until you only have a few strings showing.
For EXP search for the first part of your current/needed exp value. Example "20/100" search for the "20". Earn some EXP and search new value, even if you go up a level and your new EXP looks like this "5/200" search for the "5" Do this for each character you want to level up.
Change them one by one, a little at a time to see which one works, then max your stuff out.

To get Game Guardian , you can download the most current version as of writing this tutorial below
Game Guardian | Game Guardian For nox/bluestacks/memu Emulators.
To get Monster Viator please click on the name to your left :D

GameLover21

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
my only problem is that when I use GG theres an error that pops up and says {9} iO error could not open "/proc/pid/maps" file. Game is not protected Need root to hack this game.

(Never mind I some how got passed the error from watching someones video about parallel space. I guess I installed it wrong or something I don't know but it works for me now)

Last edited: