Mod apk {Kemco} RPG Ruinverse Paid APK + Modded Save File

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,579 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
The encountered monster in the cave kill me with massive damage
That would mean you aren't using a Virtual space or you didn't install it properly. The game requires a Virtual space to bypass Kemco license check which when triggered causes enemies that do massive damage.

Mokumoku

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Helo please help game its working. I using doctor clone. But i want play game mod save file. I cant extract file. Cant find it under data no data. Like hidden data game my phone not root

Reactions: FXM

skijr

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks axiom, 1.1.2g new version?

Last edited:

Roylim83

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Now, I using parallel space, I encounter another issue which I will get into battle whenever I try to move in the map.
For your info I am on android 10.

FXM

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks again axiom. Love your kemco dedication!
Im having the same problem as others tho. Stuck at now loading when opening the game :(

Last edited:

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
I am having no problems in playing the game. Thanks Axiom!
Post automatically merged:

Mokumoku there should be a Dr. Clone folder in your internal storage (or SD card).
After installing the game files from Dr. Clone, go their and you will find a Android folder. In it will be a Data folder. Then a Kemco Ruinverse folder. Inside it will be two folders. You have to copy the save files in the Files folder. And that should do it.

Last edited:

FMJ012

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The game didn't download the resources first it was downloading 1/54 then an error occured when i retried and it got stuck at 1/34 it won't budge after I even used virtual exposed as you've stated above. I downloaded the zip file and copied the files in the obb folder but still not working. Mobile app is not proceeding license check and vexposed is still stuck on 1/34 downloading resources

VladTeppish

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think I may need some help . I have followed the instructions but am not getting any load option . So I must be missing a step somewhere ..
Post automatically merged:

I think I may need some help . I have followed the instructions but am not getting any load option . So I must be missing a step somewhere ..
Ok so after reading through all the comments I discovered that I was extracting to the wrong file path and needed to find Dr. Clone file first and extract there.. The game works perfectly now .. Thank you for yet another great mod Axiom ...

Last edited:

NYSaintsfan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I couldn't get past the license verification screen.

Enric Black

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Okay so many of you might have this issue like I did, where you encounter every step. Well it turns out that one of the armors you get called walking boots causes you to encounter a monster every step you take.

Last edited:
{Kemco} RPG Ruinverse Paid APK + Modded Save File was released by Axiom and 15835 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.