Mod apk {Kemco} RPG Ruinverse Paid APK + Modded Save File

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,375 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.1/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

RPG Ruinverse 1.1.2g

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Axiom

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 307 times

• RPG with a two-souled heroine! Discover the mystery behind the stone monuments!

Follow Kit, a kind-hearted transporter, and his vivacious childhood friend Allie as they team up with a third-rate swindler, a quack physician, and a ditzy dwarf to travel the world in their quest to save Allie from a plight that threatens her very existence while experiencing their moments of triumph and hardship in what is sure to be an unforgettable journey for RPG lovers everywhere!

Surprisingly, Allie has the soul of another being inside her. Whenever she comes into contact with Kit, the souls switch places. What will happen to this weird party in their adventure?

Use the skill tree to allocate skill points and focus on mastering a single skill or a variety of magic. With plenty of unique bosses to go around, and powerful equipment dropped by enemies in turn-based battles, challenges are unlimited.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Paid APK (Untouched)
    *Note*
    To use the paid APK you need a Virtual Environment, such as VirtualXposed, Clone Doctor or VMOS (RAM heavy, so u need a good phone)

Modded Save Files
    -Save File 1-
    Max Premium Currency (99,999)
    All Premium Items Bought
    All Weapon Skins Bought
    All Premium Shop Weapons Bought

-Save File 2-
    Max Premium Currency (99,999)

*Note*
    Both files Share the total amount of Premium Currency.
    Premium Currency is shared on all saves, even if you make a 3rd or 4th save.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

1. Download the Untouched PAID APK & the Modded Save Files
    2. Download A Virtual Space & Install it. I'm not sure which one will work for your device. If none of these run right, please google them and you should find one that works for you.
    VirtualXPosed | Dr.Clone | Dr. Clone with 64bit Support | Parallel Space or VMOS
    3. Install The Game. Do not run yet.
    4. Run the virtual space of your choice and install RPG Ruinverse, run once, download the extra data, exit game.
    5 Extract the modded save files and place them under "Android/data/kemco.execreate.ruinverse/files and overwrite them all.
    6. Run your virtual space again and load RPG Ruinverse and Enjoy.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Axiom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.ruinverse

Last edited:
Downloaded 127 times

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I just retested the save mod on 2 different devices and everything works.
Let me try this. I'll make a simple check list here and see if this is how you're doing it.
Ok, so the game plays, which means the SD data either downloads through the game or you downloaded it above.

1. Download the Modded Save Data files Only zip even if you downloaded the SD Data files.
2. This zip contains 6 files savedata0, savedata2, savedata3, savedata5, savedata6 & savedata8
3. Make sure you've run the game at least once and have the SD data already downloaded
4. Extract the 6 savedata files and place them in "Android/data/kemco.execreate.ruinverse/files
In that folder there should be a few savedata files, but not 6, you will overwrite what's there and add the extra files.
5. Run the game and it will now have the option to load game.

Some virtual environments have different ways of importing files, so make sure you are placing the files in the right folder so that the virtual environment can read them.

dl5614

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
I just retested the save mod on 2 different devices and everything works.
Let me try this. I'll make a simple check list here and see if this is how you're doing it.
Ok, so the game plays, which means the SD data either downloads through the game or you downloaded it above.

1. Download the Modded Save Data files Only zip even if you downloaded the SD Data files.
2. This zip contains 6 files savedata0, savedata2, savedata3, savedata5, savedata6 & savedata8
3. Make sure you've run the game at least once and have the SD data already downloaded
4. Extract the 6 savedata files and place them in "Android/data/kemco.execreate.ruinverse/files
In that folder there should be a few savedata files, but not 6, you will overwrite what's there and add the extra files.
5. Run the game and it will now have the option to load game.

Some virtual environments have different ways of importing files, so make sure you are placing the files in the right folder so that the virtual environment can read them.
This time I set it up as instructed, and it works.Thx Lord Axiom!!

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Reactions: FXM

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
@cococrumble Why would you day it's outdated?
The game just came out and it is up to date with the newest version from the play store.

Iwahara

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
All item already set, but I cannot buy again because the mod do not have the premium point :(

Alyana263

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
There is a black screen problem in the game in Story Quest 29 Turan continent when the character has boarded the ship

Silvaras

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Every step is a battle on the overworld map. Why is that?

Iwahara

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sir, I still don't understand how to install, what "extra file"? I'm still don't understand about that =(

Elvlyn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
i did everything and game stuck on "now loading" u.u

{Kemco} RPG Ruinverse Paid APK + Modded Save File was released by Axiom and 15803 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.