Paid .apk {Kemco}RPG SRPG Legna Tactica

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,615 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ezioandry

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just let me play.
Post automatically merged:

you're terrible, selling someone game for your own profit. and even more the game is not work. -_-

Last edited:

AllenYu1984

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay libre ba download... edi wow
Libre po, pero ang napirate ang game ito hindi ka makalais sa apat ng lobo dahil ay max stats may parusa at hindi na bili sa Google Play or App Store

Last edited:

ShadowFlux

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Y
Post automatically merged:

Nit working again

AllenYu1984

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried the second method using Vmos, LP with license removed and cracked IAP, still the same. Any other solutions?

AllenYu1984

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tried for 3rd method without doing with LP and I'm using VMOS, still the same as usual. Oh well, I guess Kemco wants me to stop pirating the app without buying first 😟💔

AllenYu1984

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well, I just found the external_site site, I downloaded from it and no longer of max stats wolves, now I can finish to the end. Free premium RPG games. Thanks a bunch 😊💖🎊

{Kemco}RPG SRPG Legna Tactica was released by Struppi and 8849 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.