💬 Review KHUX

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,717 happy users since 2014.
Register

Xion123

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: KHUX

The Kingdom Hearts mobile game. Formally known as Kingdom Hearts Union X. This game takes place in a world called Daybreak Town. It is set in the distant past, specifically leading up to the events of the Keyblade War.

Review:
First I have to say that despite there being Disney characters in this game, this game gets quite dark and grim later on. As well as this might as well be ported to a video game console with how amazing it is.
Anyway...
First: What's good about the game?
Well I can't just pick one thing. The music is beautiful and well executed. The story is beautiful, gripping, and emotional. The characters are relatable (minus the ability to weild a Keyblade) and their designs are beautiful. And you just wanna keep coming back every day to this game. Also as someone who loves to make theories, this place is a gold mind for someone who likes making theories!

What's bad about the game?
Just one thing.... They manage to get you attached to a character and they RIP YOUR HEART OUT when that character is MURDERED. Yet you never find out who the killer is. And the story is confusing. But what Kingdom Hearts game DOESN'T have a confusing story?

All in all this is an AMAZING game and I totally recommend it! But I have to say once again that this game gets dark and edgy later on despite the cutesy, happy go lucky exterior and Disney characters it has early on.

Would you recommend this to other users? Heck yeah! This game has a beautiful and emotionally gripping narrative that just rips your heart out. I totally recommend this game to anyone.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐