💬 Review Kidnapped! A royal birthday

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,771 happy users since 2014.
Register

cranberrysauce1337

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Kidnapped! A royal birthday

A birthday gone wrong results in the royal heir being kidnapped. You may lead your own escape, or leave it to your particularity inept rescuers.

Review:
THE worst cyoa i have ever read.
where to start? the plot is all over the place, paced like some sort of fever dream. events you'd think were important are rushed through, while "humorous" (and i say that in the loosest meaning of the word)scenes are agonizingly drawn out. the romance options are all as appealing as a dead fish. I'm disappointed the game doesn't let you just kill them all, purely for how annoying they are. the writing is clunky at best, borderline illegible at worst. giant clumps of text, run on sentences, every fifth grade teacher's worst nightmare. and the ending is the biggest anticlimax of the century. if the ending i got was anything to go off of, none of them are worth sitting through this garbage. skills don't matter, anything you do will fail in increasingly frustrating ways. it's like playing dungeons and dragons with a dm who tries way too hard to be funny. this story was disappointment after disappointment, I'd rather pull out my own teeth than read something of this quality (or lack thereof) again. if you pointed a gun to my head and told me to replay this, I'd say shoot me.

Would you recommend this to other users? only if i hated them with the fury of a thousand burning suns

Rating (1-5): ⭐