💬 Review Kim kardashian hollywood v 11.4.0

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,909 happy users since 2014.
Register

Alwxb

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Kim kardashian hollywood v 11.4.0

This is an adventure game, quite fun and at the same time it is very addicted

Review:
Honestly this game I love, if you like fashion, clothes, brands and celebrities this game is completely for you.
The game is that you are a worker from a store called kardash in which you meet kim kardashian, she asks you for help choosing a new outfit and soon after invites you to photo shoots Since then your life has completely changed.
That's just a part of the story of this game, the rest is about playing attending events, galas, etc.
In the new update includes some kollections really to die for, the whole month of October is about halloween which tells us that in kim kardashian hollywood this holiday is not overlooked
Includes weekend events and a section called show your style where according to the theme of the event you have to show your style Lol, This event works as follows, first of all it is important to mention that to give entry to a style you have to spend a ticket, you get them for free that are 2 at the beginning of the event and after spending your first ticket restarts every 6 hours, also committees against other players and if you stay in the first 5 places of the styles most voted by the players , you can win completely exclusive clothes, for that you have to be quite competitive and try not to lose Tickets passing the time as these are not cumulative.
Some of the topics for this month are:
Bubblegum pink, kim's birthday bash, fairytale and coven.
It also includes a halloween event in which you can get limited time items for this october.
The prizes are amazing and serve you to make your show your style challenges.

Would you recommend this to other users? I recommend you play it The update is pretty good and every month there are more.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Favlili

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I recommend this game because I like fashion and I enjoy the stories of the game very much ( sorry for mystikes English isn't my first language )