🎮 MOD APK Kim Kardashian Hollywood v11.5.0 Exclusive Unlimited K-Stars Hack, Energy Hack, Anti Ban & more (updated)

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Kim Kardashian Hollywood v11.5.0 Exclusive Unlimited K-Stars Hack, Energy Hack, Anti Ban & more (updated)

Kim Kardashian Hollywood v11.5.0

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Links

MOD 1

You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 19 times

MOD 2

Downloaded 10 times

MOD 3

Downloaded 19 times

MOD 4

Downloaded 11 times

MOD 5

Downloaded 8 times

• Join KIM KARDASHIAN on a red carpet adventure in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! Create your own glamour celebrity and rise to fame and fortune!

Features of KIM KARDASHIAN HOLLYWOOD for Android:

⋆ CREATE YOUR OWN STAR and make her unique look with hundreds of style options, including Kim Kardashian’s personal picks!
    ⋆ STAR in a huge interactive adventure as you encounter other celebs, dedicated fans, persistent paparazzi… and even hang out with Kim herself!
    ⋆ RULE THE RED CARPET as an A-list movie actor, cover model, fashion designer and more – you have full control!
    ⋆ TAKE OVER L.A. in a virtual world compete with exclusive clubs, upscale boutiques, and luxury homes! Travel to New York City and Miami!
    ⋆ DATE AND DUMP CELEBS at the best parties and hottest clubs! Flirt and become the next top celebrity power-couple!
    ⋆ BRING YOUR FRIENDS ALONG FOR THE RIDE using social networks – help each other rise to fame, compare styles, send gifts, and see who can be the biggest star!
    High-end, immersive tablet gameplay!

Ready? Download now KIM KARDASHIAN HOLLYWOOD MOD APK Android Game for free, at Sbenny.com!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• MOD 1:
    • K-Stars Hack
    (read notes below)
    Unlimited Energy (immediate Energy Refill)
    • VIP Gold Unlocked
    No Cheat Detection
    Improved Anti Ban (including Kollektions cheat detection bypassed, but excluding SYS event for the moment, which you can't access if you have too many K-Stars but you can access it back if you spend some to lower your amount)

MOD 2:
    • K-Stars Hack
    (read notes below)
    • VIP Gold Unlocked
    No Cheat Detection
    Improved Anti Ban (including Kollektions cheat detection bypassed, but excluding SYS event for the moment, which you can't access if you have too many K-Stars but you can access it back if you spend some to lower your amount)
    All dyes unlocked (you can color all your items for free, without consuming any dye)

MOD 3
    • K-Stars Hack
    (read notes below)
    • VIP Gold Unlocked
    No Cheat Detection
    All dyes unlocked (you can color all your items for free, without consuming any dye)
    All items, outfits, hair styles etc unlocked (only exceptions are gifts which aren't unlocked, but you'll find thousand new items in your inventory with this hack!)

MOD 4
    • K-Stars Hack
    (read notes below)
    • VIP Gold Unlocked
    No Cheat Detection
    EVERY SINGLE item, outfit, hair style etc.. unlocked (including diamond items, gifts and EVERYTHING else)

MOD 5
    • K-Stars Hack
    (read notes below)
    • VIP Gold Unlocked
    No Cheat Detection
    EVERY SINGLE item, outfit, hair style etc.. unlocked (including diamond items, gifts and EVERYTHING else)
    MAX Level (this will unlock many many quests and give you many rewards. Also, this will unlock all level-restricted outfits and items)

Notes: to begin with, if you start a new game, you'll have a lot more K-Stars than usual (around 50), if you're instead loading a previous game, you'll have many K-Stars, depending on the amonut of Cash you had. Furthermore, each time you claim K-Stars, they increase a lot, depending on the amounf of cash you have. Last but not least, if you close and re-open the game, your K-Stars will become the same amount of your Cash (example: 5000 cash and 40 stars => close game => open game => 5000 cash and 5000 stars). The GAME CACHE can be downloaded automatically on first launch. If you instead download it from here, on first launch it'll ask you to download it. Just press "Resume" and it'll be loaded. MOD 2 comes with all dyes unlocked, meaning you can apply any colors you want to your outfits without consuming any dye! MOD 3 also comes with all wearable items unlocked, which means you'll find all the previous, unobtainable items in your inventory!

FAQs:
    A: How do it connect it to Facebook? I'd like to sync my progress, but it shows an error!
    Q: Simple. Uninstall your facebook app which is the cause of this issue, and you'll be able to succesfully connect to facebook via browser! 🙂

• Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're done!

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.stardomkim

Last edited:
A

Ad Manager

pixiekitty

Lurker Lv0️⃣
EXP
Everything is working great!

Last edited:

Sashazaurus

Addicted Lv3️⃣
EXP
Thank you so so so so so much @Sbenny ! This is the best hack ever. And I really appreciatr that you let us repurchase the hack after the update!!

CassandraNyx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
I love it and it works great. I have one question though @Sbenny . Is there something that can be done about the dreaded left glove? That appears whenever you try something on? This is for MOD 3. It didn't happen with MOD 2 so i'm assuming it's cause of the fact we don't really own what we are trying on? thank you for your hard work!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I love it and it works great. I have one question though @Sbenny . Is there something that can be done about the dreaded left glove? That appears whenever you try something on? This is for Mod 3. It didn't happen with mod 2 so i'm assuming it's cause of the fact we don't really own what we are trying on? thank you for your hard work!
These kind of graphical glitches usually happen because the game is closed during loading or similar. A common fix is to reinstall the game or reinstall the game cache.

Redfox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Unable to play the game. Start it up and it requests the Sbenny License every time I start it up which is fine, I login and it goes to file validation. Then immediately to logging in to Google Play Games. It fails logging in and then the game crashes.

Now its not letting me logging in to the license server saying "Bad Response to Server".

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Unable to play the game. Start it up to requesting the Sbenny License which is fine, I login and it goes to file validation. Then to logging in to Google Play Games automatically. It fails that and then the game crashes.

Now its not letting me logging in to the license server saying "Bad Server".
You don't have to login with Google Play, you can cancel it by pressing the "back" button on your phone. Also, the license was under maintenance to fix a problem related to another user, that's why you're getting that error. Try again now, it'll work fine.

Also, did you install the game cache? The game shouldn't crash all of a sudden. It's tested and confirmed to be working fine on many devices, including many users who gave a positive vote as you can see.

Sashazaurus

Addicted Lv3️⃣
EXP
Hey guys, anyone else having this issue? I can't use the photo booth. I have enough memory in my storage and all permissions allowed, I even tried moving the game to my nearly emtoy SD card and this persists.

Any suggestions? Should I do a clean reinstall?

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'd suggest to go to your phone settings, open the app Kim Kardashian Hollywood and check your permissions, making sure it has storage read/write permissions :)

Carolynmegan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
It let me in using my username thank you

Sashazaurus

Addicted Lv3️⃣
EXP
Unfortunately, permissions still don't work even when checked through the app settings. :(
I have at least 7GB free in my internal memory so I'm not sure what to do.

I'm wobdering if anyone with MOD 4 is experiencing the same? I could check by installing the MOD in my boyfriend's cellphone but I don't really want to do that as I don't want to use his device every time I play. 😭

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Is it any different from taking a normal screenshot on your phone?

CassandraNyx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
These kind of graphical glitches usually happen because the game is closed during loading or similar. A common fix is to reinstall the game or reinstall the game cache.
I can't login to facebook so I can't reinstall the app or i would lose all progress - for some reason it automatically redirects me to a certain fb profile even if the fb app is disabled. and that fb profile got banned and i'm afraid if i connect to it, this instance will get banned too. I already started over completely and i just can't do it again :)
I did download the cache and installed it but it didn't help.

I have a question tho. So this month i downloaded MOD 3. if next month i download MOD 2, will the old clothes remain unlocked and only the new clothes be locked or will it all be locked if i don't download MOD 3 next month? Cause i would rather have MOD 2 without the glove issue - my ocd is killing me about it :D

Sashazaurus

Addicted Lv3️⃣
EXP
Yeah, because it removes the UI onnthe pic and gives you higher rez, but mainly the first is the issue.

I have reinstalled the game, changed it to the sd card, cleared cache, allowed permissions from android, restarted my phone, everything, and it still doesn't work.

If anyone has the same issue with MOD #4, please report!

I'd try it on my boyfriend's phone but I got locked out of my account for an hour for doing too many logins. So I'm giving it a rest for now.

Sashazaurus

Addicted Lv3️⃣
EXP
This is a really stupid question, but we can't contact Glu for support if we have a hacked game, right? 😂 just checking

Still having the same issue.

CassandraNyx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
EXP
Edit: Nevermind, it works now. for some reason the game started without the MOD. i cannot explain it. i went out of it and started the app again and the license screen popped back up and then the MOD loaded. But i got scared for a hot minute :D

heongae

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
Unfortunately, permissions still don't work even when checked through the app settings. :(
I have at least 7GB free in my internal memory so I'm not sure what to do.

I'm wobdering if anyone with MOD 4 is experiencing the same? I could check by installing the MOD in my boyfriend's cellphone but I don't really want to do that as I don't want to use his device every time I play. 😭
so, i was checking in and i encounter the same problem but i easy solve it, just allowed the memory. (sorry my english)

Sashazaurus

Addicted Lv3️⃣
EXP
so, i was checking in and i encounter the same problem but i easy solve it, just allowed the memory. (sorry my english)
I allowed memory too, but still no use. Maybe it has something to do with my phone, I'm not sure.

heongae

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 2 years
EXP
I allowed memory too, but still no use. Maybe it has something to do with my phone, I'm not sure.
nah the problem is not your phone, mine is s8+ and works fine, its weird not working for u, if u allowed the permissions i really dont understand why doesnt work.

This release is outdated! Go to last page to find the new version link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.