💬 Review Kim Kardashian Hollywood

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,104 happy users since 2014.
Register

Chiara1876

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Kim Kardashian Hollywood

In this game you will experience what it is like to become famous with Kim Kardashian.

Review:
It is a very entertaining game, especially in this time of a pandemic. It has an interesting story and what makes it very entertaining are the "Show your style" events. These events last a little less than a week and are repeated in all of them. In these events, you are given a theme, which, if you execute it correctly through your wardrobe, you will win votes in order to earn better and better rewards.
The only bad thing is that you will have to spend a long time in the game to be able to finish a mission since the energy to complete them is very low.
The clothes that are beautiful, must be bought with "K stars" Which are difficult to obtain, like the diamonds, that are obtained maximum 3 of them in the events Show your style.
If you are a fan of fashion and style, you will love this game thanks to the variety of different clothing sets it allows you to create.
You can also create your beautiful family, and have friends who also play Kim Kardashian Hollywood, from the Facebook app.
If you are bored, this game will keep you entertained for a while.

Would you recommend this to other users? In short, if I recommend it, obviously, if you have the time to play it and the resources to move forward, if you don't have them, I recommend the Mod application as a little help. jeje

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sbenny has this mod here mind. Don't have to go else where.
Nice review but try and keep other sites out of it lol

rrenco96

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Kim K Hollywood is one that I don't think I could play again without the mod... the diamonds and energy system are too much for me. Oh also, surprisingly to some, you can be a guy in this game lmao... and you can marry either men or women, regardless of your own gender. If anyone is interested in that