💬 Review Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,405 happy users since 2014.
Register

xaimarc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Kim Kardashian: Hollywood

This game is a fashion game for people that love to create avatars and have fun playing dress up! A lot of diversity in the game, and it has styles ranging from emo all the way to classy. A very good game overall for fashion lovers!

Review:
I really enjoyed how customizable you can make your avatar! When you first hop into the game there is a tutorial (Which I think is pretty long, unfortunately) but It does a good job at teaching people the basics! There are a lot of good tasks that you can do, and they keep getting harder and harder as you keep leveling up. I do think that is good though, especially for people that like difficulty! It definitely isn't crazy hard though. What is hard is earning money in the game, In my opinion it can be hard to earn money and for people that like to buy outfits that can be very frustrating. It seems almost impossible to unlock everything! Now, again when it comes to character creation and customization, The game is definitely one of the best. It has plenty of options for EVERY style you can think of. As for updates, the game does update frequently! It updates for different seasons, holidays, and it gets an update for each month! The community is very small compared to a lot of other games but the game is not dead. There are a lot of active players. The quality of the game is really good, it doesn't feel old and even got a new update to the app's layout and everything!

Would you recommend this to other users? I definitely would recommend this game to many people! Its so fun and I feel like anyone would enjoy it. :giggle:

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐